1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198091189617 - ([PeZe]-=Vitto90=- / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Nauris Mikulis, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Nauris Mikulis

Nauris Mikulis Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:78300349
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198091189617 ([PeZe]-=Vitto90=-)

Victim profile: 76561198116866427

What happened? Description:
    reccently i bought full inventory for tf2 and today i loged in steam and i had new invite i accepted and said hello guy started to say i nead to give him half of my items or else he vould repport me and i would be banned i warned him that i will repport him he diddint listened i have all chat il poste screans of chat and than i hope you get the right decision this guy was offering on my outpost trade i said that he add me and after adding he tried to scam me thinnking im kid who will give him items P.S sory for bad grammer and for being rude in that chat because i was engry there is link of trade - http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/17205115 he wonted to buy unusual mongoli from me il add screanshots of chat​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Nauris Mikulis

Steam:

Attached Files:

3. [PeZe]-=Vitto90=-

[PeZe]-=Vitto90=- New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65461944
    As everyone can see he is reselling the stuff from hijicked accounts so is my max's severd head. As you can see from the chat he started raging becouse he knew that i discovered him. If you check the history from every item, even my golden max's, there is a name of a scammer that is in his friend list and that is the guy that sold him all the hijacked unusuals. Hope you ban him and give back the stuff to my alt account becouse i dont want a dupe max's head from the steam support.
  4. [PeZe]-=Vitto90=-

Steam:
    After this reply you should check the items history and give the originals to the real owners.
    I spammed on outpost to alert the other traders of the stolen items before they close the trades and ban him
  5. Nauris Mikulis

Steam:
    http://backpack.tf/item/229266525 there you go history of my Max severed head i cant see your name and not a single downgrade inn your account i gave you link to repport only because i am not like you not triing to scam peoples out i bought this inventory for realy good price so i didnt realy looked if they have scamer on theyr history or no but that doesnt changes fact that i bought them and you tried to scam them out
  6. [PeZe]-=Vitto90=-

Steam:
    Do you know how to read? Alternative account? Its an account i use from my mac
  7. [PeZe]-=Vitto90=-

Steam:
    I check with my father and we discovered that the max's is not my steam support duped one but in all the conversation why were you so aggresive and you told me that you did not know nauro that instead you admitted you bought the account from and at the beginning you sayed you checked that all the items where clean but you did not so you where selling a marked unusual and thats wht i was suspicious. You started calling me a scammer with no reason like all scammers do so i started recording all the conversation. Now i hope that this thing gets clear and next time dont lie like you did all the time with me.
    Oh and now that i check your friend list i see that you removed nauro too. Why?
  8. Nauris Mikulis

Steam:
    and now im asking i was liing ? first masage you sended was give me you items or il fake repport
  9. [PeZe]-=Vitto90=-

Steam:
    Fake report? What would you think about a guy with 2 hours in game and a bp with that amount of items that are all scammed by the last owner and there is an item that you got phished? I really had the report ready to suit but you did it so we are discussing on this one.
  10. Nauris Mikulis

Steam:
    whitch item is phished ? i wont to see and i wont to know why did you said i nead to give you my ittems or else they will be delleted ?
  11. [PeZe]-=Vitto90=-

Steam:
    Hope this report gets closed since this guy got marked as a scammer as i sayed. I am having trouble with this becouse when other people see a pending report just remove me with out even checking the report so please close it
  12. Ghoovy

Ghoovy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57396762
    He's still scamming, I know him, he usually look for people to scam basically a lot times a day....
    He's fake paypal impostor, the reports are the evidence.
  13. GamerJNP

GamerJNP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:104358569
    I can confirm he is a scammer.
  14. [PeZe]-=Vitto90=-

Steam:
    Mad people make me laugh
  15. ¬°Onii-chan

¬°Onii-chan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31888448
    Still you're trying to bribe him lmfao by saying if he gives you items you won't say anything, what a douche you are.
  16. [PeZe]-=Vitto90=-

Steam:
    2 years old report... can you close it?
  17. Honestly_Evil

Honestly_Evil New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:94400577
    Really Vitto why do you have to be such an a✿✿✿✿✿✿? You're obviously a scammer and need to be banned.