1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198085577508 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by The Oatmeal, Feb 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Oatmeal

The Oatmeal New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46647607
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198085577508

Victim profile: 76561198053560943

What happened? Description:
    Gift wrap bundle scam. I sent the bundle first as it can't be traded simultaneously and he did not keep up his end of the bargain.​

Provide Evidence:
    The agreed trade was involving 2 untradable sets. My centaur set for his Luna set and they can only be gift wrapped and traded one by one with one person needing to go first. I went first and sent him the centaur set and soon after he asked for another set and when I said no, removed me and did not do the agreed trade. He never sent me his Luna set.​

Attached Files:

2. The Oatmeal

The Oatmeal New User

Steam:
    Additional Evidence of him having the gift set I sent him

Attached Files:

3. hope_eraser

hope_eraser New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43414016
    same. this kid is scammer. report him pls. just see invectory .... a lot of scammed items. you can see desc on gift .. and read ... tnx for report him.. btw he have fake rep on dota lounge
  4. LichSon

LichSon Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:62655890
    I returned the azure set to him will soon post the evidence
  5. The Oatmeal

The Oatmeal New User

Steam:
    Yeah he traded me the set he was supposed to once he saw this report. However there are multiple people claiming he has scammed them on D2L and on this thread. Its upto the admins to decide the course of action.

Read the chatlogs for full story.

Attached Files:

6. LichSon

Steam:
    you think it's funny to accuse me of scamming without having proof?
  7. nhOx_hEo

nhOx_hEo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43865544
    LichSon is a scammer. I gifted him a Unbroken Stallion (Centaur set) and The True Crow (Shadow Shaman set). And he said he will trade me Odachi, but later, his steam profile is privated and he blocked me

Attached Files:

8. LichSon

Steam:
    Look at this guy's reputation status
    http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198047996816
  9. LichSon

Steam:
    y
    you have any proof of your item being in my inventory?
  10. nhOx_hEo

nhOx_hEo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43865544
    It is my past, now i'm a new person, already 3 years. You see, everyone reported and you just stand there and deny it
  11. 3motions

3motions New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51736831
    This guy scammed my Timbersaw set(Maniacal Machinist), only proof i got is this bookmark of one of his trades at d2l. (So bad steam does not have a chat log so i can post it)

[​IMG]
  12. LichSon

Steam:
    Hi ^_^ i have recently discovered that this account has 2 unconfirmed reports i bought this account a year ago and i didn't know anything about steamrep so i didn't check this website before buying the account
    please i need this 2 reports removed i would do anything .the items that were scammed by the guy are not tradeable so i cant return them
    but i could buy the tradeable sets and give them to the scammed ppl
  13. LichSon

Steam:
    if any admin is reading this pls help me
  14. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    We won't be removing anything - Did you commit the offense?
  15. LichSon

Steam:
    no i did not
  16. LichSon

Steam:
    alright i'm going to tell u this and i know u hear this a lot like in jail where everyone is innocent :p but imma say it anyway, i did not commit the offense. why, u ask? because i am not the same person and i violated a steam term by buying this account (For dota 2 mmr : very common thing) thank god that's not considered an offense on steamrep.
    • You're HONEST. @ alright i'm going to give u 110% honesty here
    • You repay to the victim (if applicable), as soon as possible, without any conditions or excuses. @THE victims are not accepting my friend request i'm willing to pay.
      • Paying back the victim is NOT a guaranteed relief of the report or coming tag, but it IS a firm requirement. @well i just want these people to understand what is going on here.
      • reporter CANNOT revoke their report, even if they want to. Don't try to manipulate them. @DON't need to.. can afford to buy everything that was scammed and can pay the victims the value of the items at the time.
      • Asking either the victim or the admin/moderator to guarantee that your report will be closed/deleted before repaying, or using their items as leverage, will be seen as a "conditional" repayment. Admins don't look favorably upon that; you already owe the victim, don't make it worse.@i can even buy u a little appreciation gift when this gets resolved ,i'm just kidding :\
    • When deciding how to handle your report, the admin will weigh the following factors:
      • Your behavior during the report and while interacting with the victim.@i managed to get one of the scammed people on the "we don't hate volentis list" xD
      • Victim's wishes, and whether they were adequately repaid.@i mean my account is atleast worth 1000 dollars and these people somehow hesitate to accept my friendship, i mean no offense good people but the items that were scammed are nothing to me i make 10 times that by just spending 1 day on steam market.
      • Severity and nature of the offense(s).@Not Tradable dota 2 sets i mean i dunno but that is probably the lowest form of fraud there can be.
      • Number of times this happened.@once
    when i bought this account this account had NOTHING the guy was obviously not very privileged , and i also understand people that were scammed probably this meant a lot to them to even report such incident.but please people do i deserve to have this humiliating report on my account? for what some idiot has done?
  17. LichSon

Steam:
    PS: apperantly the guy has returned the items to original poster of the report. well that's one off the santa's list :rolleyes:
  18. LichSon

Steam:

2 months and still no response from the admins? if it's unconfirmed they why is it not removed after 3 years
  19. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    The original owner did scam with this account - it was already proven.
    I'm accepting report and tagging the account.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.