1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198024557594 (๖ۣۜSaikoX95)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Sjru, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Victim:
    steamID: [POF] Sjru -Goodbye Beni-
    steamID32: STEAM_0:1:13315037
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197986895803
    customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sjru
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/index.php?id=76561197986895803

Scammer:
    steamID: ๖ۣۜSaikoX95
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:32145933
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198024557594
    customURL:
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/index.php?id=76561198024557594

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    ^Above: Screenshot showing steam trading history, 2 refined away to him.

[​IMG]
    ^above: Entire saiko confession (In spanish): I apologise for that, but had no other choice.

[​IMG]
    ^above: Support reports: Notice how they say "Gave away 5 refined metal" To him.
    Apparently 3 refined metal wasn't logged by inventory history. Thank support for confirming it.

Description:

OK; this is a long story so I'll try to keep it short and consistent.

I added Saiko with the intention of being friends. It was OK some time, with some bad times and such. However on December he first asked me some weapons. Which I gave him. Then on, he asked me 3 refined metal, with the purpose of paying a friend. Since I'm nice and I was trying to please him I agreed, he said he would pay me back on January.
    Later on he requested me 2 more refined metal, again for paying "his friend" since he said "he was in debt". I agreed, as he convinced me he had a F2P account with lots of metal, and in January "He would make it premium to pay me back".
    It was OK until December 31th when he suddenly deleted me.

I tried with no luck to contact him back, and my best friend "Darkness" (Nicknamed AJ, who happened to be also best friend with Saiko) sided with him.
    At the moment I was very sad so I made a couple of post denouncing him. Later on AJ added me back asking for my pardon, Saiko was forced to pardon me, but still refused to give me back the metal I lent him.

I gave him time to give me back metal, until today that my patience was over.
    Normally I would not have any proof of my sayings, luckily support and inventory story provided me with the proof that I gave him the metal, and Saiko himself admitted that I lent him metal. Though he still only acknowledged 2 refined and not 5 as support told me.
    Unfortunately the chat was in Spanish, I apologise for the inconvenience, but I can translate if needed, otherwise Google Translator could be used, as I tried to speak as clearly as possible.
    Below is the text only of the chat, it's the same as the first picture:

Please notice his imprudent behaviour, his unwillingness to help despite trying to be as polite as possible and his attempts to bring the chat to somewhere else by distracting my attention.

Below is the Google translate text of the above. If needed translate again. Or I can translate it by myself.
    I believe this is all the proof needed to prove my point. Thanks.
  2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    Also have proof that he's planning onto hacking Steam accounts, as he knows how to. I have a conversation of a friend of him admitting it. I won't publish if not neccesary, though (Would contact support)
  3. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    Just a note to let you know that I'm investigating this. :)
  4. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    They told me you added Saiko and he convinced you that I "Gave away free metal" Which I didn't. I lended him metal as he promised me to give back on January later on deleted me.

I don't want the metal back as I undertod that but to act accordingly with him.
  5. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    No, that's not what he said. But from my understanding, this more appears to be an interpersonal conflict than anything else rather than a scam. You lent him the metal and he hasn't paid back the metal but his intention wasn't to steal it from you. Now he seems to feel less inclined to pay you back because you've been calling him a scammer.

I really wish you two would work it out amongst yourselves, but I can host a moderated chat between the two of you if you like. :)
  6. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    That would be nice, but before I started to say he was a Scammer I asked him to give me back the metal many times, still he refused.
    It would be better if you read the confession he said there, his best friend even admitted that he planned onto scamming me & my bill hat, in fact, he deleted me in the 30'th after he asked me to "Give away" my bills hat, which I declined. I believe he made up the story of his cousin using his acc to legit his actions.

But if the problem can be solved I'm really keen onto doing it.
  7. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    I think it can be resolved. :) Add me on Steam and I'll open a chat to help you resolve it. :)
  8. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    This was resolved between the two parties with myself moderating. It was a misunderstanding and all parties involved are satisfied.