1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198115809908 - (Lion / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Lion 3, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Lion 3

Lion 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:77772090
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198115809908 (Lion)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hey.
    my brother scamed him... i thought its not a big deal and since i have 500+ ppl blocked i was to lazy to find him, unblock him and give him everything back.
    of course i am willing to give him the items back, pay him in keys or pay him the amount he wanted through paypal.
    trading is my life. and without csgolounge&co i am basecally f✿✿✿ed...
    i have some other accounts i could trade with but i just want to get rid of this issue.
    so please hit me back up and i am sure we can find an solution:)
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
  3. Lion 3

Lion 3 New User

Steam:
    either way, i am sorry what happened and want to pay him back. ( and it is fking hard to search 500+ names. )
  4. Lion 3

Lion 3 New User

Steam:
    and i was 100% honest. i said i was to lazy.
  5. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Open his steamrep page, and check his nickname. Go to the blocklist, press "CTRL-F" and on top right in steam comes a search box, you can type his nickname there and it will scroll down to it.
    Or you unblock them all. Thats even faster, might even suit your "lazyness". ;)

The above linked topic in my previous reply also tells what you need to do with repayment and what to tell/ask them.
  6. Lion 3

Lion 3 New User

Steam:
  7. Lion 3

Lion 3 New User

Steam:
    @SilentReaper(SR) i talked with him about the paypal payment .. he was ok with it and we also asked an admin. he confirmed too
  8. Aimin For Ya Face!

Aimin For Ya Face! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43691592
    Hello, i can confirm he payed me. If its gonna be charged back i dont know yet (noob to paypal and stuff) I can also confirm that ''clive'' confirmed that we can do paypal wich i will also link a screen to.

Attached Files:

9. Lion 3

Lion 3 New User

Steam:
    @SilentReaper(SR) could you please respond to me? :( i need to know if i should make a new apeal bcuz i payed him back now
  10. Lion 3

Lion 3 New User

Steam:
    @SilentReaper(SR) dude srsly... its over a month ago that you replied the last time... i dont know whats the problem... please tell me and i'll find a solution! PLEASE MAN :'( I NEED MY ACCOUNT BACK :(((
  11. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I am declining to grant the appeal. PayPal is not a valid repayment method btw.
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**