1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198007381353 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by SPARTAN, Mar 7, 2015.

1. SPARTAN

SPARTAN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35326942
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198007381353

Victim profile: 76561198030919612

What happened? Description:
    I heard about him in this forums and another forum called [Sourceop - sorry if that is not allowed]

He said he is saying CSGO Keys for good price , he said 5 keys for 10$ - quick trades only

I needed keys very quickly , i added him ..

he has like 12 pages on rep on his steam profile , also on sourceop-2pages [maybe here] .

I added him , and you will see in the picture

also his skype is high.on​

Provide Evidence:
    Untitled224.png
    or this [same pic]
    http://i.imgur.com/muZMLMC.png

and this : 412151251251251251233123124;124124.png

or [same pic]
    http://imgur.com/oiH0ncH
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2015
  2. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    Please add a screenshot of your PayPal history in full and uncropped with the URL bar included.
  3. SPARTAN

SPARTAN New User

Steam:
    Sorry for the language , it was very fast screenshot ..
    if you want me to change language , i will .. sorry i hope u will understand the amount and date etc

http://imgur.com/GJYJKMj
    [​IMG]
  4. flute

flute New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23557812
    He lie i never gave him 5 keys, i can show trade history he faked all this stuff i swear, may i show trade history?
    he faked all of this transcation!
  5. flute

flute New User

Steam:
  6. SPARTAN

SPARTAN New User

Steam:

Thats the thing , you never gave me the 5 keys i paid you for ..
    I paid you 10$ , you instantly blocked & removed me from steam .

I swear , this is the dumbest scammer i've ever seen .

Please ban him before he scams more people .
  7. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @SPARTAN , in order to proceed with your report please add a:
    -ScreenShot of your paypal history- showing all the activity(go back 1 month, from the date of the scam)-in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything;
    -ScreenShot of your Agreement- in full , taken from inside your Steam Client, without cropping anything;
    -Screenshot of the paypal receipt - showing the details of the payment in question (Click Details next to the payment) -in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything;
    -Screenshot of your inventory history:

1º-Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    2º-On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    3º-On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    4º-Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

Making the screenshot:
    -In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    -On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    -Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    -Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    -Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    -Come back here and make a reply.
    -Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    -Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    -MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    -MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    -MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    -MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    -MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    -You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    Example: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png

@flute , If you want to provide counter evidence please provide:
    -ScreenShot of your paypal history- showing all the activity(go back 1 month, from the date of the scam)-in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything;

1º-Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    3º-On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".

Making the screenshot:
    -In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    -On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    -Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    -Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    -Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    -MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    -MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.

Make sure you Upload all to SR, just hit the "Upload a File" button.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  8. SPARTAN

SPARTAN New User

Steam:

Paypal History : *Added - name : Paypal History" : http://imgur.com/tNYpFcE

Steam chat with him ( I Cant take a look because i already closed the chat window and i dont know how to restore it , anyway i think thats enough ) : *Added - name : Steam chat " : http://imgur.com/yfjfGGD

Paypal Receipt : "Added - name : Paypal Confirmation - Receipt" : http://imgur.com/TFQjt44

Inventory history : *Added - name : Steam Inventory History" : http://imgur.com/d9spOR3

Attached Files:

9. flute

flute New User

Steam:
    All the pictures providing the right proof without any HTML use like SPARTAN did!
    I can provide trade history in the steam client also if you would like, i hate people like spartan, i think he should get banned for faking, please do something!

Attached Files:

10. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    @SPARTAN , please re-add your paypal history and the paypal receipt:
    -Screenshot of the paypal receipt - showing the details of the payment in question (Click Details next to the payment) -in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything.
    Please change the paypal language to english.

@flute , I need a screenshot of your Inventory history taken from within your Steam. Please Read my post obve to follow the requirements.
  11. SPARTAN

SPARTAN New User

Steam:
    What is wrong with my proofs ?

This guy is a scammer , no doubt it .
    I recommend you to ban him quick as you can because meanwhile , he scammed another guy: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198007381353-steam-steam-games.94606/

and saying the same excuses there .

Attached Files:

12. flute

flute New User

Steam:
    Sorry but i didn't understand, you mean trade history inside my steam client?
    if yes ill do it tommrow, no problems!!
  13. flute

flute New User

Steam:
  14. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    @SPARTAN , both your paypal screenshot are cropped and one is edited. Please re add them in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything. Don't forget to change the language too.

@flute , you need to take the screenshots from inside your steam browser:
    -Open your Steam Platform.
    -On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    -On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    -Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.
    -Go to your Inventory history and take the screenshots.
  15. flute

flute New User

Steam:
    Okay i did the "Dosplay Steam URL adress bar when available"
    I don't understand what do you mean by saying inventory history, you mean trade history?
  16. flute

flute New User

Steam:
    Okay i found it, and by the way i must say again he faked all the transcation i never had type of deal with him!
    + i dont have surceop theard, so again he lie

Attached Files:

17. SPARTAN

SPARTAN New User

Steam:
    Like i said , he didnt gave me ANY KEYS ! he instantly blocked & removed me .

Here is what you asked for :

Attached Files:

18. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    @SPARTAN , I need :
    -Screenshot of the paypal receipt - showing the details of the payment in question (Click Details next to the payment) -in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything.

Making the screenshot:

Please added all screenshots in full screen, make sure we can see the bottom and top of he window- If it's not possible with a screenshot , take several. Again don't crop or edit anything. If you have any trouble understanding English, ask a friend for help.
  19. SPARTAN

SPARTAN New User

Steam:
    I dont understand what is wrong with these pictures
    Paypal History

Paypal Receipt

Trade history

Attached Files:

20. flute

flute New User

Steam:
    + how i know it's edited??
    in israel we cannot send as friends or family which when we send it always taking FEE'S
    no f✿✿✿✿✿✿ way it didnt took fee's from him, please ban him for lying and editing!