1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198054690949 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by TaQ | CSGO (Buying keys), Mar 11, 2015.

1. TaQ | CSGO (Buying keys)

TaQ | CSGO (Buying keys) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:107139169
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198054690949

Victim profile: 76561198174544067

What happened? Description:
    He wanted to buy my knife for money and wanted to overpay by alot, I told him we start low by using an ak47 cartel. He wanted me to go first, so i did. Then he just went offline​

Provide Evidence:
    He posted an offer on CSGO Lounge that he will overpay for my knife. After checking his offer I accepted and we started talking he told me that he would overpay by 10 euros for my knife and overpay so much for other stuff in my inventory. He wanted me to go first so i told him we will start with AK-47 Cartel which is for 5 dollars, he was persistent to start with the knife but i told him its AK or nothing. He told me to send him a trade offer with my cartel and once he received it he took off.​

Attached Files:

2. λngelღмander

λngelღмander New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:66763274
    We need a picture of your paypal history, uncropped and showing both the URL and timestamp at bottom right. Thank you.
  3. TaQ | CSGO (Buying keys)

TaQ | CSGO (Buying keys) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:107139169
    This is my paypal history.

Attached Files: