1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198071023664 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Human Skeletal Structure, Mar 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Human Skeletal Structure

Human Skeletal Structure Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33248020
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198071023664

Victim profile: 76561198048351018

What happened? Description:
    | steamname: 0gravity0
    | steam3ID: [U:1:110757936]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:55378968
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071023664
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198071023664

Traded knowingly with a marked scammer:
    | steamname: Debra | Hackscam.com
    | steam3ID: [U:1:88085290]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:44042645
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048351018
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dobroslav
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198048351018

http://files.f-o-g.eu/27a17g

http://files.f-o-g.eu/fc5066

Him viewing the report at pretty much same time trade occured: http://files.f-o-g.eu/g329af

He’s traded before and there’s been reports on him before for trading with scammers

http://www.tf2outpost.com/user/76561198071023664

Since the rule on SteamRep is trades over views, I am resubmitting this here.

Ignore the attachement.​

Provide Evidence:
    hello.​

Attached Files:

• c.jpg
      c.jpg
      File size:
      538.8 KB
      Views:
  2. 0gravity0

0gravity0 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55378968
    Amazing , you all set me up . just amazing .

Debra , the guy who traded me , known as FortreSP , the guy who tried to take me down in the past and failed since his report was rejected ( on FoG ) , managed to do this , this time

Steamrep , they just set me up to get me banned . the report was rejected on FoG again , while i got banned on backpack.tf . Just finish this right here , if you think i deserve getting banned for this , do it , iam not afraid , devil rules the world , and alwais will . I never thought that selling my bmoc , wich i sold like 153315 times , but this time will get me banned , i never thought so and never thought people will be heartless enough to set me up like this .

He reported me on FoG but it was rejected , but i got banned on backpack.tf . Just let me say 3 stuff before you give your judgement :

1 ) This was obviously set up , what a shame . How lucky i am having my own m16 in millitary base to finish myself .

2) I cant believe i got banned , perm banned on backpack.tf , for selling my bmoc to a guy . I never checked reps when it comes to low tier stuff like 4-5 key items , never did . I was shocked when a guy came up to me and told me i will get banned and laughed at me .

3 ) If i get banned for this , means half of tf2 community needs to get banned on steamrep and be marked. so many trades like this probably were made , and no 1 cared . But when it comes to me , you will go to the end of the world to do it .

Farewell , i got nothing to add . yes i sold it to him , yes i did it . yes i had no freaking idea he was marked and i didnt even tried to check its just normal items trade , like 15 bux , you can buy a McDonalds meal with that . And yes , i believe getting me banned from steamrep will set me free , since i lost all my hope in this community . Too much bad people out there that are looking to hurt you , and the reason they do it cause they can .

Attached Files:

• set me up.jpg
      set me up.jpg
      File size:
      254.2 KB
      Views:
    • 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      409.8 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      237.1 KB
      Views:
  3. Human Skeletal Structure

Steam:
    For one thing, taking your life over a report is not worth it, nor something to joke around about.

You also were reading the report before, as shown in your backpack.tf ban reason.
    |||Dobroslav Augustin likes this.
  4. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182

Do you honestly think we're alts because of those comments on my profile? Those were in response to me requesting users send me alts of debra's after he got marked. I was trying to get his hidden alts and smurf accounts marked as scammer alts via a thread on bp.tf status'. 2 users got salty and commented on my profile. You're a nit. Do you honestly believe we're the same person?
  5. λngelღмander

λngelღмander New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:66763274
    Before you can begin to play the card of innocence, we need to know why you traded with him AFTER reviewing his report thread on FoG. The ignorance card works if you are actually ignorant. What were you doing?
  6. 0gravity0

0gravity0 New User

Steam:
    How exactly do you know if i checked his reputation status at all ??? And if i check his rep , than i go to tf2 backpack and steamrep , but i never thought i will need to do this when it comes to trading bmocs ... they mentioned in the ban that i knew he was marked , how exactly ? if i wasnt checking , how could i know ?
  7. Human Skeletal Structure

Steam:
    http://files.f-o-g.eu/g329af
  8. Ninja Otter With A Taco

Ninja Otter With A Taco Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35378805
    In all fairness, the trade occurred most likely before he reviewed the thread.
  9. 0gravity0

0gravity0 New User

Steam:
    iam talking to FoG admin right now, they faked the screenshot . i never reviewed any thread about him , and iam asking them to check all my recent views to proof that this screenshot is edited . Faking screenshots huh ? alright no problem , playing dirty
  10. Human Skeletal Structure

Steam:
    Now you're just lying, do you seriously think I care enough to fake a screenshot and possibly get myself marked instead?
  11. λngelღмander

λngelღмander New User

Steam:
    The trade offer was dated around thirty minutes after the viewing of his report, time changes be damned, so I thought. I'll go check again.
  12. |||Dobroslav Augustin

|||Dobroslav Augustin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44042645
    I'm pretty sure I have my full steamrep block on my profile and state that I am marked somewhere on it.
  13. 0gravity0

0gravity0 New User

Steam:
    Edit : my mistake , i viewed it indeed , on our country its 9:46 . However it happened after the trade was made , and i was informed about it by Rick James ( screenshot attached )

Attached Files:

• 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      271.9 KB
      Views:
  14. λngelღмander

λngelღмander New User

Steam:
    I might have been wrong about the time frame, I subtracted five hours for FoG time, and I forgot what else. If it was my mistake, I sincerely apologize, gravity. It may excuse you from any culpability in the matter, but not the fact that it happened.
  15. 0gravity0

0gravity0 New User

Steam:
    They blamed me on backpack.tf that i read the thread before the trade happened , but as you see its a lie . on your time trade happened on 7:30 and i viewed the thread on 7:46 , and on my country's time ( israel ) , trade happened on 9:30 and i viewed the thread on 9:46 . what is going on ?
  16. [FoG] Downie

[FoG] Downie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42084996
    Appeal the ban. In the screenshots provided by them you can even see that you viewed the thread afterwards.
  17. [PPM]TheVenomWithin

[PPM]TheVenomWithin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:68573242
    It wasn't a setup. Your first screenshot that is attached has no evidence to which Dobroslav wanted to set you up at all, he merely wanted to buy a BMOC. Not sure what your first jpeg proves, but if you seriously think that Dobro and Forte are alts you are entirely incorrect. All of those comments are jokes. If you go to my profile, you see an example. Wooden house wrote -rep charge backed burning team captain .Does that make me a scammer? Obviously not, because I have never come close in being able to afford a Burning TC. Forte is not just after you, he is known for tracking down traders and getting them marked. It's common sense. If a FOG admin proves that the screenshots were fake or you are otherwise not guilty, than that is fine. I am merely going by the evidence provided.

To your point one: Please do not joke about killing yourself. If you are serious you need to see a doctor.

To your second point: You are a high tier trader. In the top 100 in fact. You can not make a viable argument about not checking someones background, because that is what you should do regardless of what the item value is in a trade.

To your point three, I do not see how that is relevant considering an insane amount of trades get done a day, yours just so happened to be the one at hand. You are one of the richest users in the game, so it is expected that people would get much more upset by you trading with marked scammers. You shouldn't be complaining about how everyone hates you and is after you, because it's quite obvious as to why people dislike you. You've made countless of shi* posts toward other users, have flamed multiple people, and have made a total ass of yourself on multiple occasions via the bp.tf forums. We are not reporting you because we can, we are reporting you because you traded with a marked scammer.
  18. Human Skeletal Structure

Steam:
    This is another thing that is very obvious.
  19. 0gravity0

0gravity0 New User

Steam:
    of course ... like no 1 can edit his profile in 1 second ...
  20. 0gravity0

0gravity0 New User

Steam:
    Well you should then ban half of tf2 , cause so many trades with scammers are happening probably right now while iam writing this message ( iam talking about normal trading like buying keys on buying/ selling normal items ) , how come no 1 get punished but I do ? i dont see any reports about others . thats right , cause you planned it , simple as that . you wanted me to fall into that and open another freaking steamrep report to hang on my tail for 1-2 years .
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.