1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198017993426 - (Herrix / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Herrix, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Herrix

Herrix New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:28863849
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198017993426 (Herrix)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hey.
    Im the owner of the account Herrix http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017993426/.
    We are four friends that often gathers up and LAN with eachother, one of us is that person that got reported and all all of us got banned becouse we used the same IP adress last time time at hes place. I dont see any reason for me to get banned or my friends that were there at the same time. We all can prove that were diffent users and owners of the accounts. I use these tradingsites alot for many steamgames and have been using them for a long time as a dailyrutine. Please remove the ban couse i have never and will never be involved in a scam.
    Here is my own IP adress. 217.210.165.182​
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @Herrix,

I normally would have to forward you to RoK community ( http://cafe.naver.com/alliedbans ), but as that site is in Korean its not really working for you to go there.

I'll ask Tommy to handle it here.

Moved to "other" appeals, assigned to Tommy.
  3. Herrix

Herrix New User

Steam:
    okey thanks, ye i dont know Korean
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    I talked with TommY, and he asked me to look into the validity of the claim of not being alts. So currently, I've been looking thru it, but its not a 1 time correlation. Its many times a correlation between the accounts, on multiple IP addresses on prolonged periods. So you will have to explain to full depth.

Example:
    1 IP was in use by you from: June 7th 2013 till Aug 13th 2014 (29 times)
    It was ALSO in use by "Kirre" from: June 7th 2013 till Jan 17th 2014 (17 times)
    It was ALSO in use by "RadioActiveMonkey" from: Dec 17th 2013 till Aug 31st 2014. (95 times)

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    These are not single instances, its a prolonged overlap. And that is just 1 IP. I've been over several others, and so far 3 IP's have very long overlaps.
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
  5. Herrix

Herrix New User

Steam:
    Okey, like i did say we all LAN a lot, as often we can. I know both Kirre and RadioActiveMonkey in real life, thay are my best friends so thats why we often are on the same IP Adress. I cant take responsability about Kirres Action and me and Radio should not be punished by that.
    So, what proof do you need? I am very confused and upset about being involved in this since I am totally innocent.
    Regards Joel
  6. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Currently its way too messy. I've finished what I got requested from by @TommY, its his call now.

What you can do, is explain how its possible that you have that much time on your hands to go to each other that much. As for "proof" we had apeallants posting pictures from the internet with different ppl, with pasports etc etc. The ultimate problem is then in the end: is that "other" person really the owner of that account. We got some tricks up the sleeve, but even those fail in seeing a difference between the three of you atm. Too much alike etc.
  7. Herrix

Herrix New User

Steam:
    this sounds so complicated and i cant realy understand why. Can i chat with any one about this? Like on steam or anything
  8. Herrix

Herrix New User

Steam:
    ofc we are much a like we play the same games and very often together. Now i dont want to deal whit this any more i have had the ban on me now for what now 8days?! And i keep telling you i have not done anything and it should not be to hard to see we are not the same person!!! And we have allot of play time on 3 different accounts. I have like 2300 hours on tf2 on this acc and kirre and radio have about 1000 Them selfs so so you self think i play that much on 3 accounts!! This should be the last time i have to Explain.
  9. TommY

TommY Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:5043065
    Appeal granted.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2015