1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198079085154 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by urvianoob, Mar 15, 2015.

1. urvianoob

urvianoob New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:67087452
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198079085154

Victim profile: 76561198094440633

What happened? Description:
    Gave him 70 keys for $122.5. He had a decent rep so I went first. He didn't pay me after, and has privated his profile.​

Provide Evidence:
    I gave him 70 keys. I saw his cash rep was pretty good.
    http://tf2-trader.com/index.php?topic=27345.msg99974#msg99974

Then he scammed me. He claimed he didn't get the items though he clearly did.

70 keys isn't much, but this guy deserves to die in hell.

He may have also scammed someone else for 30 keys, as seen in the chat history.​

Attached Files:

2. Melkor

Melkor New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45978671
    He scammed me for the other 30. I am sorry for your loss, mate.
  3. urvianoob

urvianoob New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:67087452
    He was talking to me about another guy with 30. Sorry for your loss. I hope you regain you loss soon.
  4. #Cheers

#Cheers New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61006843
    He asked to buy 30 of me, and when i told him he Would have to go first he stopped answering.
  5. Got Cards?

Got Cards? New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59409713
    Hey guys i got scammed a while back and recently got my account back here proof of the ticket i had sent into steam took a while for me to get the account back got hacked from a TS3 Group thing and when i joined it , they wanted me to update the audio which was a random google document which tracked in how i typed in password into steam also had my paypal account hacked but no money was actually stolen in it. The hacker used my rep as a way to get people to trade with him ( you guy's being the victims in this situation i didn't get to play with the account for a long time and recently got it back. i don't know what to tell you guys as for the keys that were stolen i sold and bought keys for a long time and i wouldn't blame you if you had no problem believing me as i said before had a lot of rep on steam that unfortunately ended because of this thanks a lot. the way it happened

Attached Files:

• 123.png
      123.png
      File size:
      323.8 KB
      Views:
  6. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581

Do not hijack a report thread.

Misread. Disregard. - Gent
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  7. Got Cards?

Got Cards? New User

Steam:
    Was told to post here sorry by an admin here's the whole ticket had to block out personal stuff

Attached Files:

8. Leves

Leves New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:23350111
    How is this a thread hijack? Since he has a reputation thread on our website, I told him to prove in this thread, that he is innocent, in order to get unbanned on TF2-Trader. As far as I know, the accused have to post counter proof in the report thread instead of making an appeal. Please correct me if I'm wrong. PS: For some reason I could not find your name and link it, Gentleman.
    a Gentleman likes this.
  9. Got Cards?

Got Cards? New User

Steam:
    Steam support reply thanks.

Attached Files:

10. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    My bad. I did not realize that the poster was the accused user. I responded incorrectly.
    Leves likes this.