1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need to contact SteamRep admin personally/directly to report an EXTREME THIEF!

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Generic Name [aim-flex], Mar 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Generic Name [aim-flex]

Generic Name [aim-flex] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52599295
    So the report feature does not do justice to the amount of stuff this guy has stolen.

I need a way to contact an admin directly due to the fact this thief is far too complex to report using the Report Complaint or posting on the forums.

If you are an admin or know where I can contact one personally please comment or PM me ASAP.

Thank you for reading, hope to hear from you soon.

P.S: This guy has literally stolen over 10k worth of items and I have proof against all of it. Steam Support isn't doing me any justice which is why I need to contact an admin directly about this matter.
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Make a report anyway so that way its at least searchable and you can just build upon it. This is the purpose of the report system vs talking things over on steam chat which you'd have to screen shot and upload after the fact.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  3. Generic Name [aim-flex]

Generic Name [aim-flex] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52599295
    No I mean, the report is literally a paragraph and a half of explaining and images.
  4. gukingofheart

gukingofheart New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49222635
    File a report & report to steam.
    If you want to take it a step further, post on redit, post on youtube, post on steam.

I'd warn all my friends, but I have no report to show them nor do I even have a steamid.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  5. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Taking personal reports is way too time consuming for admins, for getting information dragged out of ppl while in chat can take hours. Hence we stopped with that practice.
    Roudydogg1 and Mattie! like this.
  6. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    If you add me and explain the issue I can help you simplify it and make it clearer so that your report is more likely to be processed correctly. I am not affiliated with steamrep, just a helpful editor (and curious what this could be about)
  7. EXPRESS KILLS

EXPRESS KILLS New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79036897
    nid help for scammer
    nid back my item and gift item

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.