1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198117948497 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by bob sherman, Mar 28, 2015.

1. bob sherman

bob sherman Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:76786680
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198117948497

Victim profile: 76561198113839089

What happened? Description:
    I was on a unusual trade server and I wanted to sell my earbud for offers then happy traded me, so I asked what was his offer he said "considering buds are going down (which was the truth), I will offer my bills hat which is rising" (which was a lie, they are dropping) I said no thanks, scammer then i canceled trade because he tried to scam me then he traded me again and I said "what do you want" he said "your a scammer" then canceled trade, he tried to kick me and the vote didn't go through, I tried to kick him, the vote when through then he added me...​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. [PPM] Happy

[PPM] Happy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:78841384
    Uh, I offered a White Bill's (4.1), a Genuine Dashin' Hashshashin [Paint: Team Spirit] (3.48), and a 1 Key Item (I forget which). This adds up to ~8.5 Keys. I honestly am pissed off since it seems that everyone tries finding some reason to get me banned.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Offering something different than what some off the wall site says such as backpack or whatever doesn't mean someone is trying to scam someone. I'll get a mod to run over this quickly.
    @Tio José das Vacas
    Tio José das Vacas likes this.
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @bob sherman , the accused is free offer what ever he wants to. You can choose to be guided by any site, person you want to, that does not mean that other people what to do the same. When people offer with the intent to trick the victim and with bad faith, we can call it shark. Since I don't see any intent of shark, even if it was a shark, we don't investigate shark attempts on SR. Thanks for your report, archived.