1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198018427786 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by smsh, Mar 16, 2015.

1. smsh

smsh New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53604053
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198018427786

Victim profile: 76561197960738364

What happened? Description:
    I saw on Reddit /r/Pins4Skins/ forums that he has pins. Added him to talk but after he got the skin he instantly blocks and removes me from friends.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. smsh

smsh New User

Steam:
    I found him on Reddit forums to trade Skins/PayPal for the Collectible Pin.

I gave him the Ak-47 Fire Serpent (FT) and he suddenly blocks and removes me from friends list. Now, I am down 132$ :(
  3. kr0n

kr0n New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29081029
    I have only just seen this. I did actually send smsh his pin, he claimed it was unusable and never applied it. I know for a fact that this is a lie, I scratched off the pin code literally seconds before sending it to him. He has just missed of the rest of the steam chat.

I blocked him as he constantly harrassed me. I am now trade banned for no reason and would appreciate it if this could be sorted out.
  4. kr0n

kr0n New User

Steam:
    I should also point out, I went offline because my internet went down, after he said wow gj, I returned and gave him code.
  5. smsh

smsh New User

Steam:
    Is this the new way trying to get unbanned? You make me laugh and also a disgrace to this community. You have no proof of the chat afterwards and nor I received anything from you. Check the screenshots, you can see that you received the item and didn't give me anything. After receiving you just went offline. Cut the crap with "internet went down". You knew you were going to get banned so you traded all your items from your inventory, it is obvious.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  6. smsh

smsh New User

Steam:
    Also forgot to point out that good job trying to look legit by unblocking me and my friends who reported you. If you believe you didn't scam me, give me my ak fire serpent back.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  7. kr0n

kr0n New User

Steam:
    I don't really care about being trade banned, I care about this post chatting total s✿✿✿. I am perfectly fine with not trading but this post just lies.

I sent you the codes after I came back, I blocked you after you harassed me saying that I had not sent you codes. It is just convenient for you that you didn't keep those chat logs.

I can't give you the Fire Serpent back, as it was on my alt after you said you were going to get me banned, that alt got banned at the same time. Also my friends account got banned as I sent him back a skin I had for 2 months.
  8. smsh

smsh New User

Steam:
    I really cannot believe you're that low my friend. As you can see in the chat screenshots the timestamps are recorded and it follows one by one and also you can see the SCROLLDOWN ON THE RIGHT that I am at the bottom of the chat and there is nothing more missing. So cut the low character personality and be a man and admit the fact that you scammed the hack out of me. You really need to go see a psychiatrist. FYI, I am psychologist and do this for a living and you got serious issues. I am open for session in Turkey, come and see me. I will give a discount for an hour.
  9. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65481715

I find it funny that your account
    | steamname: ѕмѕн
    | steam3ID: [U:1:472636]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:236318
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960738364
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/smshcase
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197960738364

has the pins you were looking to trade for
  10. smsh

smsh New User

Steam:
    It is funny that

How you guys can not be a grown up and say "yes, I scammed the guy and took his item". I love the new kids where they accuse other people instead of being brave and say the things they do, but no you cannot do that because that will be so bad for CSGOJackpot.

FYI, I bought the pins from 2 other people where they're still in my friends list on my Steam. Proof can/will be provided of the transactions. Nice try.
  11. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65481715
    Then provide the proof and potentially clear your name. It's a simple task.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  12. smsh

smsh New User

Steam:
    I talked to both person about showing the proof but they didn't record anything. All we got is PayPal transaction and also the +Rep on Steam profiles which is the same date as the PayPal transaction. Hope this will help a lot. I asked both of the guys to send me a screenshot of the money that I sent since I am going to put the transaction here too so you will be able to see the purpose of it. Since they're online I just wrote them about it until then I will provide what I got.

This is the first guy where I bought my Tactics Pin. On the first page of his Profile, you can see that I wrote a +rep to him about buying a Pin on March 16th @ 3.25PM . My PayPal is in Turkish so I cannot change that to English, also you can see the attached Speedi.Jpg file. As you can see on Speedi's Steam Profile I wrote the +rep at 3.25PM and we did the transaction on March 16th @ 3.21PM.

This is the 2nd guy where I bought my Guardian Pin. On the 3rd page of this Steam Profile, you can see my +Rep about buying a Pin on March 17th @ 3.12PM. You can see the attached Ameliorate.jpg file that we did the transaction on March 17th @3.10PM.

You can also check my 2nd page of Steam Profile both of them writing about paypal transaction at the same dates I bought the pins and times.

Hope both of this proof will be enough to show that I didn't get the pins from kr0nyZer0.

Also got a question for you.
    How come I am being asked a proof instead of him?
    He says I got the pins from him, where is the proof of the chat since he is accusing me that I left out that chat part?

Attached Files: