1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198112652443 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by 404UserNotFound, Mar 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:28177988
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561198112652443

Victim profile: 76561198016621705

What happened? Description:
    Siminator55 was banned from my TF2 servers for harassing and discriminating against one of my moderators who is transgender. He has since decided to fraudulently report me as a scammer because I banned him a month after he donated.

He himself claims I banned him 3 days after he donated. He had donated for a special rank on February 18th 2015, and was banned on March 30th 2015. Evidence below shows the date of the trade and the date of the ban.

Unfortunately, due to my removing and blocking communications with him after he harassed my staff, I don't have the chat logs of him making lewd remarks about the transgender moderator in question.

He however confirms that he said what I claimed he said in his posts:
    My friend never even talked to david on the server. I said these comments to YOU!!!! in PRIVAT!!!!! chat

He also refers to a friend who was originally banned for the same thing, but I gave him and his friend a second chance. Siminator blew his second chance and continued privately (to me) harassing the moderator in question. The friend has not and is still unbanned.

Siminator55 has also previously been reported for scamming:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198112652443-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.73065/
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198112652443-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.83824/

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Captain Unicorn Smiles r/dota2trade moderator Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55854370
    People reporting you is not trade fraud. This post does not belong here. If you have evidence to present, I'd suggest doing it within his accusation. TBH, I'm unsure how he can even claim fraud since I'd imagine you reserve the right to ban people from your server at your discretion.
  3. 404UserNotFound

Steam:
    That's why I selected none/no items, and "other fraudulent behavior". Where else would you like me to put this?

Already done, read the thread he made here: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198016621705-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.96496

Exactly. Tell that to him in the thread he made. I've told him that fifteen times, yet he still insists I'm scamming tons of people (untrue, he's the only person who has donated who I've banned, and I banned him for a valid reason).

The whole point of his report is to spite me and make me look bad as evidenced by the various things he's said:

He seems to think because he donated a month prior, that makes him exempt from being banned, and that me banning him is "scamming". He also doesn't understand that bumping the thread every 2-4 minutes isn't going to get it seen any quicker.

He's also stated that he plans on making a report against the moderator he harassed because that moderator apparently scammed him (which is another lie). I assumed SteamRep had rules against fraudulent reporting like Siminator has done, hence why I submitted this.
  4. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Captain Unicorn Smiles r/dota2trade moderator Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55854370
    Like I said, post evidence in his "report." This is an internal server issue and doesn't need to be blasted on SR. All I'm saying is trying to combat a report for something SR doesn't handle and for a fraud that didn't happen, by reporting that user doesn't make sense. All you're doing is adding to the confusion and increasing the workload of the admin/moderators. If he files too many false reports he'll just be banned from posting anyway.
  5. 404UserNotFound

Steam:
    Alrighty. Well it seems he's once again bumped the report in a feeble attempt to keep it on the first page. Guarantee he's gonna keep bumping it until an admin locks it or marks it as invalid.

At least I see that you as a member of a partner community understands that his report is basically pointless.
  6. Siminator55

Siminator55 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:76193357
    Lol.
    So. I used to play there all Day. First I got Banned for Telling 404 that David/Daphnee was a boy. Im not sure what he/she is now. What ever I got banned for no Reason and I didnt do anything, i donated and then got banned for the fact that i said something in privat chat. i got unbanned. around 1 month later i got banned again for no reason. nice scam.
  7. Siminator55

Steam:
    The scam reports where invalid and the second one is crap ;)
  8. Siminator55

Steam:
    There is No proof at all of me doing that its a scam people should be warned. first donating and then getting banned because a mod feels like it. good scam.
  9. 404UserNotFound

Steam:
    Lol. Siminator, can you not read what Captain Unicorn Smiles said?

You cannot be marked a scammer for banning someone from your server. Especially since you were finally and rightfully banned over a month after you donated.

Plus, you still haven't provided any screenshot evidence of me doing any wrong. Your report against me isn't going to accomplish anything.

You were viewing your report for 2 hours, and you had plenty of time to continue bumping your report (which all your bumps got deleted, I told you not to keep bumping it so much and you didn't listen) but you still haven't shown any proof.

Maybe it just takes a while for you to photoshop some fake evidence? I don't know.
  10. 404UserNotFound

Steam:
    Because I can't post this in the report Siminator made against me (it's been locked by SilentReaper), I'll post it here.

http://backpack.tf/trust/76561198112652443

11. 404UserNotFound

Steam:
    I will be filing a new report in a little while (heading to bed for sleep) against Siminator on behalf of TheSimpleCoke once Coke provides me with a brief backstory of what happened, along with some screenshots of his inventory showing the trades that were made to Siminator/GhostPlayer as well as potential screenshots of chats between Coke and Siminator.
  12. Siminator55

Steam:
    LOL! coke was the person that wanted to scam people with me (which i told him i wont) or ddos people in a spycrab for example. he made huge plans on hijacking people but i always declined. i never traded with him and i only saw him scamming/hijacking people. funny ^^.
  13. 404UserNotFound

Steam:
    Funny because he's provided screenshots showing items being traded directly to you.

Like http://gyazo.com/b2b1ae89226e15973af9cf82cc7ec89a

Cauldron Bubbles Desert Marauder. Started off with you and made its way to SimpleCoke. Obviously you traded him. Then the history gets weird. Coke trades it to GhostPlayer who trades it back to you. From there, it made its way through 5 other people before returning to you.

Then we have a potentially duplicated Disco Beatdown Anger: http://gyazo.com/7f626fe8fceb5ff6c6b9f6eccd2dce51 Started off with you, you traded it to Coke who traded it to GhostPlayer who traded it back to you 25 minutes later.

That looks fishy to me, plus I've pretty much proven that you're lying about never trading him.
  14. DAFISH#got scammed D:

DAFISH#got scammed D: Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:69854141
    You've also just self admitted that you've actually traded with that user

Attached Files:

15. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @404UserNotFound,

As there are many duplicated items, that get messed up, and that in-between accounts aren't being hit by OP or backpack.tf during the time they owned the items, the list of owners in history is just a indication. SR has different requirements for that, see below.

Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    • Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    • MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    • MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    • MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    • MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    • MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    • You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    • If you are using a custom skin, we will require you to redo this with the default Steam skin.
    For an example, click this screenshot: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png
  16. Siminator55

Steam:
    Uhm im quit not sure what this is and any admin can add me to discuss this because this is not true. and @404 could you please make a new report for this? i dont want to talk about this in a already made Report that is Invalid
  17. 404UserNotFound

Steam:
    Yes, I get that. I've been speaking to TheSimpleCoke and it seems that he doesn't have any screenshots of the trades themselves, but I've asked him to check his Inventory History on Steam and send me screenshots of the items that were traded with the name of who they went to, similar to this image:
    [​IMG]

Obviously, that is a cropped image that I've submitted in Siminator's report against me, but I will be re-taking the image with a full Steam window. I do use the Metro UI Steam skin, so I'd need to disable that temporarily to take a full screenshot.

Back to TheSimpleCoke. I've asked him if he could get screenshots of his conversation with Siminator and all he could provide were Skype chat screenshots which are no good here:
    As you can see, they are cropped and from Skype which as I said just before, are no good here. I was going to file a new report on SimpleCoke's behalf, but due to the lack of proper evidence that SteamRep requires, I doubt I'm going to be able to help Coke out.
  18. Siminator55

Steam:
    The f✿✿✿? faking screenshots with a alt account is not cool and no proof at all.
  19. Siminator55

Steam:
    this is not my skype account.
  20. 404UserNotFound

Steam:
    Here's the full image of my Steam inventory history showing my trade with Siminator, to replace the cropped version I've posted above:

http://www.unfgaming.net/img/2015-04-02_17-29-13.png

(I use ShareX set up to upload images to my server via FTP, works wonders)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.