1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198158506672 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by GeRy, Apr 8, 2015.

1. GeRy

GeRy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37882363
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198158506672

Victim profile: 76561198036030455

What happened? Description:
    Said he would buy my knife via paypal, then he sent me an invoice for a payment, check the evidence, I won't type everything because your site lost all my text when tried to submit..​

Provide Evidence:
    Said he would buy my knife via paypal, then he sent me an invoice for a payment, check the evidence, I won't type everything because your site lost all my text when tried to submit..​

Attached Files:

2. Stiffl3rᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ

Stiffl3rᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:13955438
  3. m1kizzeK^^ ツ #Scammed

m1kizzeK^^ ツ #Scammed New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41882637
    He just scammed me He refund paypal money and Threatened ban on steam
    I writed to Steamsupport i want to ban him
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @GeRy , in order to proceed with your report please add a:
    -Screenshot of your paypal history- showing all the activity(go back 1 month, from the date of the scam)-in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything;
    -Screenshot of that invoice- -in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. GeRy

GeRy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37882363
    Sorry but I will not post my paypal payment history on a public forum, also multiple reports on him should be enough for everyone to not deal with him.
  6. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    I need the paypal history and inventory history to proceed with the report. I will hide your paypal history from the general population.
  7. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Since no further information has been provided for over 7 days, I'm going to Archive this report. Feel free to re-submit your report with the requested evidence. Be sure to re-upload all evidence previously provided, and provide a link to this thread.