1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198076140929 - (☁TTT☁ SELLING UNUSUALS / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by [de hello], Jan 13, 2015.

1. [de hello]

[de hello] Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:57937600
    hi their I have screenshots right here. Also as you see most or some of the trades where made by the person named "Eden Hazard" he is a friend of mine that I know in person. If fell any concerns you may talk to him and ask him all the questions.

Eden Hazard steam community id -----------> http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198078327562

Thank you kind regards

Attached Files:

2. gukingofheart

gukingofheart New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49222635
    DeHello, I warned you to stay honest, and earn rep.
    I also said to users to check to see if you were trust worthy or not.

YOU FAILED!
    You lied about your outpost banning, and you lied about you're scammer tag being removed.
    In the video, I said I wasn't taking a side and for users to test you.

Attached Files:

3. gukingofheart

gukingofheart New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49222635
    BTW, even if you claim it's a misunderstanding, you're not being honest by even mentioning you're scammer tag!
  4. [de hello]

Steam:
    dude I said it would come off according the way that we were going. I said it because not me scamming anyone it was because that I wanted to trade and built my rep how is it now. In the thread I was going to make a another thread on outpost so they could unban me plus I said I was going to be unbanned because firstly
    1) What I mean by it will be unbanned was that my perspective in the positive way that we are going in the thread and really proving that it will be good.
    2) The was I say things people take differently
  5. [de hello]

Steam:
    Also users always check anyones steamrep so they would of known. KingofHeart I promise he misunderstood me I swear ok
  6. [de hello]

Steam:
    By the way this is a scammer appeal ok, he didnt understand what i meant really. I was not lieing and i was not scamming. i havnt scammed anyone his year nor last year ok.
  7. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @[de hello],

I've rejected your appeal. I cannot grant the appeal for I don't believe you have either repaid in full, and the number offenses clearly indicate intent to scam for profits over a longer period.

Despite your appeal being rejected, it's recommended that you avoid future situations that might appear to be fraud with Steam trading. Sometimes people reported to Valve by its users can get their accounts trade banned by Steam Support.