1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198009691374 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Cyborg, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65481715
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198009691374

Victim profile: 76561198091229159

What happened? Description:
    He sent me a trade offer for my 's✿✿✿ weapons' in a quickswitch scam technique. It involves putting a bunch of crap weapons and then a really expensive one somewhere in the mix, hoping the recipient will pass over it and not see their expensive one.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

• leo.png
      leo.png
      File size:
      135.7 KB
      Views:
  2. Leo 5

Leo 5 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:24712823
    Although it's an a✿✿✿✿✿✿ move. It hardly counts as a scam. It's also not a "quickswitch", which involves a live trade. This was a one time occurence, and it happened to be one person that sent in a steam report. I can take pictures of my entire sent trade offer history if necessary. Just realized this case has not been resolved yet.
  3. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    Salmon likes this.
  4. Leo 5

Leo 5 New User

Steam:
    I apologize for my poor decisions. It was a one time thing that lacked judgement. I've recently built up more than enough rep VIA key sales through paypal to prove that I have no intentions of scamming people.
  5. Leo 5

Leo 5 New User

Steam:
    I know that scamming is inexcusable behavior, but this occurence was when I first started playing CSGO, and shortly after I lost a knife due to being scammed and hijacked myself (twice). I can pull up extensive records of my own trade history to prove that this was a one time occurence. I had little idea about what I was doing, or I would not have attempted the dumbest and most obvious scam attempt on a head moderator of /r/got. I would like to fully apologize for this act and hope that we can come to a resolution. After learning about trading properly, I have been a 100% legitimate trader with absolutely no complaints about my legitimacy. My cash rep rep thread can be found here http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CSGOREPorts/discussions/0/618460171313620530/ and I am also a regular and verified trader of CGN. Soon after replying to this report that I was unaware was filed, I was banned from CGN and the /r/got, and I hope to work something out so I can return to trading ASAP.
  6. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**