1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198014034650 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by PPM | Bexar, Apr 14, 2015.

1. PPM | Bexar

PPM | Bexar Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34685287
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198014034650

Victim profile: 76561198029636303

What happened? Description:
    Added user via TF2 outpost to buy GTA V gift with 23 tf2 keys + 2 csgo keys + 1 csgo skin.

User had a large inventory, good steam level, clean/lots of reputation, and 5 years on steam

Gave user the items first, he said he had to sell them to buy my GTA V copy.

After questioning the user several times he went offline and displayed a private profile.

Use had blocked all communications with me and I have no copy of GTA V.

--

Should the user provide me my copy of GTA V I will retract this report.​

Provide Evidence:
    Uploaded files - can upload more if necessary​

Attached Files:

2. PPM | Bexar

Steam:

Attached Files:

3. PPM | Bexar

Steam:
  4. PPM | Bexar

Steam:
    A screenshot showing my Gift History

Attached Files:

5. nemu

nemu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26884461
    Hi it's me, I am very sorry about all this. It's probably all a bit different than what it seemed like, my intentions were not to cheat you at all.. But I got scammed myself acting as a middleman in this trade and then made the very worst possible turn I could make, while raging after being scammed myself, I deleted you and blocked you. Very sorry about it. Already talked with TF2OP mods and I've already decided that I will fix this and will provide you with the GTA V copy or the items back if you dont have the copy yet. Here's the whole story from my side.
    BTW: already added you on steam, will take a short while to get enough to buy you the game, but will fix it ASAP.

"As regarding the matter. Yes. I really did it and I regret it. But things are not as simple as it seems, No I didn't plan to
    scam "Dan" ever, it was all result of a pretty bad coincidence + I was acting under huge rage. let me explain how it
    all happened."

"I've been selling GTA V (reselling) for couple days. I have a regular seller that I take the game from, but around the game's
    release date, many people kept adding me. It was late night when Dan added me and my supplier was already sleeping. So I went
    on Outpost to find another seller of GTA that i could take the game from with same low price."

"I found this guy, he looked legit, so I told Dan to send me the keys, he did. After he sent the keys to me, I sent them to this
    new guy that I just found on Outpost. He said something like ok working on it and then about 2 minutes later he deleted me, changed name
    and blocked me."

"So upon recognizing that this guy scammed me of Dan's keys I felt in a shock and panic and didn't know what do as I didnt even
    have enough keys to cover the loss."

"So about 2 minutes later I somehow clicked block and removed Dan off my list. As you know I've always been a legit and reputable
    trader. I never scammed anyone up until this "unlucky scenario". I regret what I did and I've been thinking of returning the stuff
    eventually when I get enough keys (or actually getting GTA V for him - that he was looking for), since the day one."

So here I am.

I want to save up some keys and buy GTA for him. If he already found someone else I am willing to give him back his keys when I get enough.

-quoting myself. sorry again, Dan.
  6. PPM | Bexar

Steam:
    Working things out again, this situation seemed to just get a little out of control. At this time I am choosing to retract my report
  7. PPM | Bexar

Steam:
    Alright I'd like this report closed. All items were returned and Nemu even gave me a little extra here and there for the trouble.

I trust Nemu after this. He has proven himself to be ok.

Here is evidence showing he paid back everything. He even gave me CSGO keys instead of TF2 and they are worth more, as well as a Bills hat in place of 2 keys.
    2 keys = ~$5 and Bill's = $6\

This report is done, evidence provided.

Attached Files:

8. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    In light of the circumstances, victim's wishes, and repayment, I am archiving this report. Thank you @nemu for doing the right thing, and thank you @PPM | Bexar for your report.

@nemu If this happens again, I cannot in good conscience give another 2nd chance. Please see that it doesn't.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members, SteamRep Partner SCAs).**