1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197981176534 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [SM.]Lucas, Apr 14, 2015.

1. [SM.]Lucas

[SM.]Lucas New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:83330307
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197981176534

Victim profile: 76561198126926342

What happened? Description:
    I want to sell my CSGO itens, i found a buy, hes call a steamrep middleman, but the middleman scammed me​

Provide Evidence:
    Well, I had placed my items to sell, and appears Lucky- J | csgojackpot.com (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197974034463/)
    He told me he wanted to buy, but wanted the intermediary of a middleman (Penguin ☆ The Fluffy) (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197981176534) of Steamrep, I accepted, it would be safe for both, soon after the middleman asked me to send the items to him, that the purchased can make payment, I sent, after shipping any items, was expelled from the group conversation, and both players were offline, and I am without my money.
    Had negotiated to make the payment by Paypal, I sent my email and all! View attachment 244859 View attachment 244860 View attachment 244861 View attachment 244862 View attachment 244863 View attachment 244864 View attachment 244865 View attachment 244866 View attachment 244867

Attached Files:

2. Ezzoud

Ezzoud New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:75381035
    PenguinPrince is a legit middleman, what you got scammed with was impersonation. Go to your trade history, click on the name who you sent the trade offer. Right click their steam picture ( copy page url ) and compare it to the middleman's link. I doubt he had 600+ games like the real one did.
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @[SM.]Lucas

Please complete the following steps, exactly as written, in order:
    1. Go to your trade history from in your web browser. https://steamcommunity.com/my/inventoryhistory
    2. Scroll down to the trade in question. It may be on a different page, but that's fine; just open the page which has this particular trade.
    3. Hover your mouse over the name of the person who received your item(s).
    4. With your mouse still over the name from step 3, take a full, uncropped screenshot, and save it to your desktop without making any edits.
    5. Right-click the name of the person who received your item(s) from the trade history page, and select Copy Link Address (Chrome), Copy Link Location (Firefox), or Copy shortcut (Internet Explorer).
    6. Go to SteamRep.com and paste that link into the Search field. If a warning opens up (which may or may not happen), click "I understand".
    7. Copy and Paste the full text from the box below the profile picture that comes up into your next reply. You can click the "Copy Info" button on the SteamRep profile page from step 6.
    8. Upload your screenshot from step 4 as an attachment.
    9. Post your reply, including both step 7 and 8.
    Do NOT paste links that look like this: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mattie because those links can change, and they are not easily searchable.
    Do NOT look up the accused's profile from the admin/middleman lists, or from any other website. We need you to provide the link exactly as it comes up following the instructions above.
    Do include the full SteamRep block derived from the Steam community URL.
  4. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    @[SM.]Lucas,

Unfortunately, without the requested information, this report will be archived. Please open a new report with the requested information or evidence if you can provide it later. Please link this thread in your report.

Thanks.