1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198071029904 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by KimoKimKim, Apr 11, 2015.

1. KimoKimKim

KimoKimKim New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:101930644
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198071029904

Victim profile: 76561198096550719

What happened? Description:
    The guy scammed.He got Hive Minder Sunbeams and I got Smoking Old Guadajamla and some cosmetics.And he is selling it on bp.tf and tf2outpost for 230keys.Old Guadalajara is just 15keys :(

Provide Evidence:
    The guy scammed.He got Hive Minder Sunbeams and I got Smoking Old Guadajamla and some cosmetics.And he is selling it on bp.tf and tf2outpost for 230keys.Old Guadalajara is just 15keys :(

http://imgur.com/AjoPFCk

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. $uper$hpeed

$uper$hpeed Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55382088
    First things first, I did not scam this hat. I simply added Gonzalo and asked him what he wanted. He said that he wanted a specific Guadalajara off of the SCM, which I got for him. I did not manipulate him, I just got lucky and ended up getting a great deal. That isn't a scam. It isn't a shark. He offered on me... In no way is that a scam. And also, you're not Gonzalo. And I doubt you're an alt of his, since if he had a problem with our trade, he would have messaged me. I can probably guarantee that you're an alt of somebody who wanted that Hive and is jealous that I got it for an incredible deal. You have nothing to do with this, please stop harassing me because you couldn't get the Hive.
  3. $uper$hpeed

$uper$hpeed Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55382088
    After a small bit of research, I'm gonna conclude that you're either an alt of http://steamcommunity.com/id/jarrodtrim, seeing how that is the only other who saw interest in the hive, or you're trying to be a vigilante for a nonexistent crime.
  4. AfricanDrugLord

AfricanDrugLord New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55104407
    Steamrep does not review Sharking scam reports anymore , just saying.
  5. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @KimoKimKim , This is what's referred to as sharking. We do not accept shark reports at SteamRep, so I'll have to archive this report. Scamming usually involves an agreement that is broken, such as a PayPal chargeback, and no such agreement was broken here.