1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198090373070 - ([Other] Other game items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by XXXMLGнет_объемXXX, Apr 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [Other] Other game items

Accused profile: 76561198090373070

Victim profile: 76561198094965214

What happened? Description:
    He claimed my CDKEY never worked. but idk why he suddenly have the game in his gamelist.
    he used to not have dying light. and he never gave me the GTA V copy he promised. it was a grab and go. i didn't keep screenshots before but after the scam. this is probably my fault, but i really want to see scammers having bad reps.
    Also, he reported me for no reason. he didn't even give ME GTA V while i gave him dying light!​

Provide Evidence:
    He claimed my CDKEY never worked. but idk why he suddenly have the game in his gamelist.
    he used to not have dying light. and he never gave me the GTA V copy he promised.
    http://puu.sh/hieuD/09c65eeadf.jpg
    sorry i didn't take the initials. i didn't know that it's a scam!

p.s. i don't think my game will come back in any case. but i just don't want to see scammers have such good reputation.
    you can check my game list. i does not have GTA V. he never sent me the key. i didn't keep the chat before because steam automatically deletes it.​

Attached Files:

2. i forgot to mention. you can check my gamelist. it does not contain GTA V. and it is nowhere in my inventory. i don't even have it in my chat history (if you can actually check)
    forgive me about forgetting to add the history. i had no ideas that he was trading. also this guy blocked my communication afterwards as you can see here http://puu.sh/hj6Hz/45eb5b1853.jpg
    As you can see, after he blocked me, his steam account had a copy of dying light with 1.5 hours played. it is pretty obvious that he lied to me.
    for the history, as i don't have the chat window, i will briefly explain. but ignore unless you want to know what happened.
    i bought the CDKEY from a reseller from a chinese web store(where i always get my games there because i do not have a credit card)
    He claims that the CDKEY was duplicated. i told the reseller about it and he said it was fine. no problems. no duplicates. and he said, give me cards so i will talk to my friend. i gave him 4 dying light cards while he talks to his "friend". later, i asked him a few more times about creating a screenshot. he said too many steps. then he blocked me. then idk why dying light magically showed up on his game list (1.5 hours played)! this is very suspicious. please deal with my case as soon as possible
    p.s. if possible, i would like to demand the scammer to give me the copy of GTA V he promised about. please help me to do that!
    best regards
    George
  3. I had no ideas he is trading, is i had no ideas he is scamming. lol sorry about that
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.