1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198071023664 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Human Skeletal Structure, Mar 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0gravity0

0gravity0 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55378968
    dam all this for over a bmoc , how far will you all go to get me banned , i just cant believe it . you want me to throw over 10k bux backpack to trash over bmoc . iam willing to delete all the stuff i got for my bmoc to show that i dont care about what i got for it .
  2. λngelღмander

λngelღмander New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:66763274
    I kind of joined the herd on this one, because the backpack.tf mods reviewed the screenie from FoG and took it as evidence, I assumed they were correct. You can appeal your ban there with your own proof, then, using the time changes, just try not to trade with any more scammers in the time being or you probably will get marked, if you don't get marked for this.
    [PPM]TheVenomWithin likes this.
  3. 0gravity0

0gravity0 New User

Steam:
    Alright , so FoG declined your report , i got unbanned from tf2 backpack . ill make sure not fall into this trap again , ill just check rep for each guy that is willing to trade me , so 0 chances i will get ino trouble next time . Sadly this report will be pending for too much time just like my other report , they will declined after 2-3 years when i will have family and kids
  4. Human Skeletal Structure

Human Skeletal Structure Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33248020
    FoG declined the report since their rule is trades over $30 or something, and SR's rule is anything over a bill's hat.
  5. 0gravity0

0gravity0 New User

Steam:
    oh just shut up already iam tired of listening to you trying to get me banned u already failed on backpack and fog now you are trying your luck on steamrep ? no 1 will accept this never and ever bmoc is 5 keys its nothing and moreover it was a set up steamrep wont support your ways to get people banned , they are not that stupid
  6. Human Skeletal Structure

Human Skeletal Structure Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33248020
    Your attitude isn't helping your case.
  7. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Stop, both. I'm going to issue warnings if unnecessary replies keep going.
  8. n0:name

n0:name FoG Owner Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26752334
    Just FYI -- the screenshot of 0gravity0 viewing the thread is not fake, he indeed visited it: http://files.f-o-g.eu/d378bg (not visible to < VA/Forum admins).
  9. 0gravity0

0gravity0 New User

Steam:
    I did , as i said . however it happened after the trade , my friend told me that some 1 set me up and he sent me the report on FoG . I dont know what makes you believe is that i did that on purpose ? I didn't even thought of checking the rep cause i never thought that low value trades like B.M.O.C can get me into so much trouble . But even though it was planned to get me into trouble , and iam sure it is also against the rules doing such stuff . TF2 Backpack moderators gave me second chance cause they knew i did that without any awareness , and plus they knew it was a set up by someone out there and it will be just totaly heartless to ban me for that . Moreover , if you ban me or even warn me for this , you need to ban so many people out there on tf2 . iam sure lots of low value trades were made with scammers , but since we are talking about 0gravity0 here , we need to punish him . I cant say nothing else but sorry and i promised to everyone that this wont happen again . What else can i do to make you believe me ? If you want to ban me , go ahead , if you feel its the right thing to do . At least i knew that i didn't mean to do anything bad , and that's what matters . I am done from replying back , i think i did everything i could . 0gravity0

By the way Tio Jose das Vacas , ur Albert Einstein quote , how Ironic this is lol , if you know what i mean ...
  10. 0gravity0

0gravity0 New User

Steam:
    I never was planning to trade any marked guy since what happened to be on TF2 Outpost . I promsied HelenAngel to never do this again and i kept my word for over 3 months until you people came up to me and set me up !!! i worked so hard to get myself clean from this outpost ban and hopefully one day get unbanned but you ruined it to me on purpose & want to get me marked everywhere . Now i have 0 chance to get unbanned from outpost cause some people on this community are totaly heartless ! thanks a lot !!! God i swear if i only knew that trading something that is above a bills hat can get me marked , i would 13531513 times check reputation before i trade . Everything is ruined for me , all my hard work is going to the trash . Hope you are happy with what you have done .
  11. 0gravity0

0gravity0 New User

Steam:
    Screenshot of my chat with Dobre , that guy i sold for the bmoc , hope it helps with anything .

Attached Files:

12. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
  13. Burk very angry

Burk very angry New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42283035
    Although my voice is not needed, it is true that SR's rule is anything over a bill's hat will hurt your reputation, but that rule was made when they were 8+ keys....I think you guys may be pushing it a little far but that's up for the admins to decide.
    AfricanDrugLord likes this.
  14. AfricanDrugLord

AfricanDrugLord New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55104407
    Its me , 0gravity0 aka AfricanDrugLord .

Thanks for the info. So basically they hided this from me . This rule was made when bills was extremely expensive . now its less than 3 keys . I believe this is farrrrrrrrrrrrr enough to say iam innocent . the bmoc right now is 4 keys according to backpack.tf .
    I dont see a reason why this report still keep hanging . I did not know he is marked at all . I did proove it . The simple reason i did not check his reputation is because it was such a low value trade , and i was not aware of the bills rule . This rule is totally unkown . I asked many people if they knew about this rule and they said they didnt know such a rule even exists . Lots of the rules you have , most of the tf2 community are not aware of them . They did push it to far , want to get me marked over a bmoc . I dont understand why this report is still pending on SteamRep if the report was denied on FoG and backpack.tf found my innocent . You are pushing this way too far . Moreover , I did proove that iam a fair trader and i am very careful about every trade iam doing . Besides this trade , since around half year ago i kept trading fairly . I am realy expecting an SR admin to review this thread , because this is pending for a very long time .
  15. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.