1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198129795605 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Jree, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Jree

Jree Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48371507
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198129795605

Victim profile: 76561198057008743

What happened? Description:
    I sold him keys 85 keys for $2 each, everything was fine. Now 2 weeks later I get a charge back email from PayPal.​

Provide Evidence:
    I don't have the screenshot of the conversation, if anyone can tell me how I can get this then thank you. I can't take it now because it happened 2 weeks ago.

The email transaction's note section shows his steam profile, if you paste that in the browser it still takes you to his profile.

I sent him the keys, he accepted it. Now 2 weeks later I got a charge back email from PayPal​

Attached Files:

2. SwitchAlot

SwitchAlot New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:24613153
    He did the same thing to me. Bought keys for a total of 750$, from 2 different PP accs. Did chargeback on both of them. Sadly I dont have any SS on this PC, but I have SS of conversation and paypal history on another PC
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Jree , the agreement is vital evidence here, it states what items are going to be traded and in what circumstances. Since you dont have it I'm unable to process your report. Archiving.