1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198041896697 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by smsh, Apr 29, 2015.

1. smsh

smsh New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53604053
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198041896697

Victim profile: 76561198126466497

What happened? Description:
    I was selling my inventory from a forum called Sythe. He added me from there and said that he is interested in my Knife (ST M9 BAYONET FADE) and then sends me links of the Sythe account he has and also his vouch thread and I also confirmed that it was him by adding him on Skype. We agreed on me going first with trading the knife and then him paying. I sent him the knife and then he says that his friend is going to send the money to my PayPal account after a few talks he asks for the other skins price and we agree upon 1105$ in total (knife included) and I send him the whole inventory. He then sends me a link from Sythe saying that they want to confirm me (the person who is sending the money). After posting to that thread, my computer messes up and my connection is gone but lucky me, my backup connection kicks in and what do I see. The guy just blocking me and getting away with my items.​

Provide Evidence:
    Every evidence is provided in the screenshots and I hope this case gets solved fast.​

Attached Files:

2. smsh

smsh New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53604053
    Here is a proof that my Report on the Sythe website has been approved and he is Banned from there and he has been a long time user and trader on Sythe. That also shocked the admins there.

Attached Files:

3. :SteemSalty:

:SteemSalty: New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40815484
    Hello, I'm so sorry for being late to this conversation. But I see that My rep is at stake due to this degenerate a✿✿✿✿✿✿ that stole my picture after he scammed me (Yes, the same guy got me too) I would appreciate it if you would put my rep back to where it was and not undecided because I had the same picture as mine, cause he stole it. Thanks.