1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197975564454 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by McGuRkAAA, May 5, 2015.

1. McGuRkAAA

McGuRkAAA New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32743502
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197975564454

Victim profile: 76561198025752732

What happened? Description:
    I call the guy who scammed me Scammer.
    The guy who I was suppose to trade for Safety.
    And the middleman.

The guy from Csgolounge two accounts:

This is his main account:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/shu0ku0chi
    This is his scam account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197961536680/

This is the middleman:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Magnataur/

I was putting out my two knife skins on Csgolounge for trade, knife against keys or money. File

This Scammer told me that he added me, meanwhile I think it went 10 - 20 minutes. I was playing some public, when he messaged me if I wanted to trade him the Karambit Doppler.

He asked what he was suppose to pay for it. I said I already had one (Safety) who was going to buy it, then he (Scammer) asked what he (Safety) gave for it and I said 440 euros and I was okey with that because the Safety guy who were giving 440 euro was also going first. The Safety guy who first offered me the price told me we were going to use Teamviewer and I was okey with that too so no one of us got scammed, but he wasn't sure if he could buy it today or tomorrow.

So I answered some messages and this Scammer offered me 550 euro for the knife. I said I don't know since the other Safety guy was going first and the Scammer wasn't.
    Then he told me; we could use middleman if I wanted to.
    ( I've heard of middleman people to be trusty and this guy seem to be it when I looked at the comments and information on his profile page.)
    Since my best friend got scammed 10 AWP Assimovs FT in november 2014 I didn't feel it was trustworth. (He didn't do anything about it, he thought it wasn't nessicarely.)
    Then he asked for my second knife and told me that I could get 950 euro if I traded both knives and I thought that sound like a great deal since I got 400 euro for the m9 bayonet Doppler phase 3 from some other dude.
    Since I read his reputation on his main plus the middleman I thought they were legit and safety. But I was so wrong.

Both Scammer and Middleman act so real and till the trade was done, the middle man said same thing over and over again, press ctrl + w, (closing everything down.) And since I didn't want to do that I couldn't do anything than regret my mistake.

Let myself go into that trap, trusting people to much.
    I got everything on video and printed a lot of pictures as a cover to this ticket.
    I want to ripp myself into pieces since I actually lost everything I had.
    Would do everything to get my both knives back, the Karambit Doppler Phase 4 FN and the m9 Doppler Phase 3 FN.
    That was just a stupid expensive mistake and I hope you really can do something about since you got tracking devices, you got pictures of Hammy having the knifes and trade between us where they scammed me.

You most help me please.

I send you some pictures when you have answered the email, and questions if you think I've missed anything. I have evidence from the record, I have pictures of it, all evidence I need.​

Provide Evidence:
    If you want pictures and records of these people scam me its only to msg! got more.
    Ain't gonna stop till I get my knives back! Tell Hammy that ;)

Attached Files:

2. n0:name

n0:name FoG Owner Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26752334
    You fell for an impersonator, as the real hammy doesn't have that kind of CSGO/TF2 inventory.
    Please provide the SR block of the fake Hammy by going into your inventory history, clicking onto the name of "hammy".
    Then, put his URL into the SR search bar and paste the block here.
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    @McGuRkAAA

Please complete the following steps, exactly as written, in order:

1. Go to your trade history from in your web browser. https://steamcommunity.com/my/inventoryhistory
    2. Scroll down to the trade in question. It may be on a different page, but that's fine; just open the page which has this particular trade.
    3. Hover your mouse over the name of the person who received your item(s).
    4. With your mouse still over the name from step 3, take a full, uncropped screenshot, and save it to your desktop without making any edits.
    5. Right-click the name of the person who received your item(s) from the trade history page, and select Copy Link Address (Chrome), Copy Link Location (Firefox), or Copy shortcut (Internet Explorer).
    6. Go to SteamRep.com and paste that link into the Search field. If a warning opens up (which may or may not happen), click "I understand".
    7. Copy and Paste the full text from the box below the profile picture that comes up into your next reply. You can click the "Copy Info" button on the SteamRep profile page from step 6.
    8. Upload your screenshot from step 4 as an attachment.
    9. Post your reply, including both step 7 and 8.
    Do NOT paste links that look like this: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mattie because those links can change, and they are not easily searchable.

Do NOT look up the accused's profile from the admin/middleman lists, or from any other website. We need you to provide the link exactly as it comes up following the instructions above.
    Do include the full SteamRep block derived from the Steam community URL.
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Since no further information has been provided for over 7 days, I'm going to Archive this report. Feel free to re-submit your report with the requested evidence. Be sure to re-upload all evidence previously provided, and provide a link to this thread.