1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198045822485 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by HASOON!!, May 6, 2015.

1. HASOON!!

HASOON!! Donator - Tier IV

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:68044257
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198045822485

Victim profile: 76561198096354242

What happened? Description:
    Well, this guy offered me 2000$ for my dragon lore via PayPal.
    I did not accept of course since there is a big chance that he will charge back and his reputation was pretty low and he did not look trusted.
    I suggested to do steam wallet codes or amazon gift cards since with those there are no change to charge back.
    At the beginning he agreed, then he said that i can just run away with the money and not give him the item, which is pretty weird and proofs that he has the intention to scam.
    Why is that? Because if he trust me to go first using PayPal, he should apparently trust me with other methods unless his intention is to scam and charge back via PayPal.

Anyways, after that, I suggested to use a steamrep middleman for the wallet codes or just do the transaction via a trusted website such as csgoshop.com or opskins.com

He refused that well although he said he knew csgoshop well.

Then he agreed on using a steamrep middleman, he suggested penguin the fluffy, but then claimed that he is offline.

I told him lets use ventge cobra, and he deleted me.

I just want to warn others from him.

When someone offer 2000$ for item that worth 1000$ and refuse to do it via a website, then he is a scammer for sure.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files: