1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid Report: 76561198085452591 - ([Other] Other game items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Brodal, May 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brodal

Brodal New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:2507037
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [Other] Other game items

Accused profile: 76561198085452591

Victim profile: 76561197965279803

What happened? Description:
    He said he will send me a steam gift of GTA V ROW for 39 dollars. I sent money via paypal, after it he said he can't accept transaction on Paypal (sic!) then he deleted and blocked my account on Steam.​

Provide Evidence:
    Hello everyone!
    I know it's stupid that I sent him my money. I don't care if he will cashback it or not. The most important thing is that he must be blocked because he is scammer.

I trusted him when I looked at his steam account with high level and plenty of + reps. I went first and sent to him 39 dollar afterall he deleted me from friend list, blocked and accused about scamming (LOL).

Here is some screen from my paypal account about transaction:
    [​IMG]
    Afterall I decided to sent e-mail to him from e-mail transaction, he replied few times check it out:
    [​IMG]
    Then he tried to scam me more:
    [​IMG]

And more: (LOL)
    [​IMG]
    But after first 39 dollar, I didn't send him other money. I don't want to lost more.
    Unfortunately I can't provide any steam chat logs. But if you know any idea how to get them I will post them.

Regards.
    Brodal​

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      67.2 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      88.9 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      83.5 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      75.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Brodal

Brodal New User

Steam:
    @twis7er you thief will die slowly in pain for scamming people. I really don't want to report you I thought you will send me this stupid game to cover your profile and reputation, but now it looks like you're an idiot!
  3. Brodal

Brodal New User

Steam:
    To all moderators: if my scam report is not full don't delete it. Just tell me what I need to do to proof his fault!!!
  4. Davy Jones

Davy Jones New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35526033
    it s raining reports here @twis7er
    Makkatya likes this.
  5. twis7er

twis7er Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62593431
    @Chride2k8 that is to me ridiculous 1 million people can report u but it must a valid complaint under the rules of steamrep.. the number of reports is irrelevant if there are invalid violated reports the rules against of steamrep. and you're talking about flaming. Who is the one that flaming here? u are the one that flaming here, put the threads on invalid and archived them because you violate the rules of steamrep. I will be contact an admin because u violating the steamrep rules.
  6. twis7er

Steam:
    @Brodal we trade in steam? can i see the steamchat history? and im trade a rockstar social club key.
  7. Brodal

Brodal New User

Steam:
    @twis7er I've never expected that you will scam me, you said in steam chat that you'll send me a cd-key for GTA V ROW. I've never get it. This is the reason of report here!
  8. twis7er

Steam:
    I remember no trade in steam with you Maybe we acted privately via email? i send your cd key via email.. and why u open a scam report steamrep? we dont trade in steam..
  9. Chride2k8

Chride2k8 Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:3551729
    @Brodal - Could you please also upload screenshots of the complete steam chat.
  10. Brodal

Brodal New User

Steam:
    @Chride2k8 I will, but you have to tell me how to get them
  11. Chride2k8

Chride2k8 Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:3551729
    @Brodal - didn't you take any screenshots of the original chat when it all went down?
  12. Brodal

Brodal New User

Steam:
    @Chride2k8 I didn't think about it because I'm not proffesional trader at all. I trusted him and then I started to look for some information about him in internet, I found this page.
    Sorry, actually I do understand that without chat log, he cannot be judged.
    Do you think I can try to wrote to steam support?
  13. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Without the chat agreement/discussion or something of a broken agreement we can't continue with this report or have it reviewed beyond this point.

Invalidating on these grounds.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.