1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197966756586 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [PPM]TheVenomWithin, May 15, 2015.

1. [PPM]TheVenomWithin

[PPM]TheVenomWithin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:68573242
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561197966756586

Victim profile: 76561198088063575

What happened? Description:
    Trading with marked scammers even after his warning: http://www.tf2outpost.com/user/76561197966756586

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. The Wayne Train

The Wayne Train Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:3245429
  3. [PPM]TheVenomWithin

Steam:

I apologize, I was merely requested to post this as the head of the report. I didn't write this but merely copy pasted. You are correct about the marked scammer thing, that was an error on my part and the reporters part.

Just because fog declined it doesn't mean steamrep will.
  4. [PPM]TheVenomWithin

Steam:

Figured i'd respond to these few points.

I never knew you reported me to outpost, nor did you ever tell me. I was told I was banned due to the PPM staff and a few separate members. (Harsheldon, Sniper Pro, Retro, And Snapper)

There's no need to bring up my ex actions, as I feel that's a personal attack as it's completely irrelevant to this report.

You also never told me you blocked me on Steam before doing so. I'm assuming you are going to remove me now which is fine.

This is unusual but for once I am 100% calm. I was requested to post this by a dear friend, and I did so for him. If this report is proven irrelevant, no harm no foul. You walk away clean and I walk away with a few wasted minutes.

No hard feelings and best of luck,

V
  5. Regi524

Regi524 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63639822
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  6. The Wayne Train

Steam:
    Like I said above, I was made any trades with marked scammers. They are banned on outpost / were banned on Outpost @ time of trades. And Outpost is currently handling this (FOG) already closed this report because of that.
  7. The Wayne Train

Steam:
    I'd also like to point out:

Can you show me the spot it is posted under rules, that Outpost is a place you need to check for Rep.

Rule 8:
    8.)No trading with scammer alts. We do not encourage our users trading with scammers, and you should be careful to not trade with obvious alternate accounts of scammers. Please check the user's Steam profile and SteamRep status before trading with them.

Please check the user's Steam profile and SteamRep status before trading with them.

Steam Profile and Steam Rep, nothing says you have to check there Outpost, not even a suggestion to check.

I am banned because I made trades with users that are banned on Outpost / Not Steam Rep. The Rules don't even say that I can get banned for trading with users that are banned on Outpost.

Even Steam Rep rules don't claim trading with anyone banned on other partnered community is something you can get punished for, if that is the case, then a serious instillation of easy access rep display for all partner community's , should really be in effect.

Could I get banned on TF2Outpost for making a trade with a user currently banned on Outpost, despite the rules clearly saying no check on Outpost is needed when looking for Scammers / Scammer Alts.

And further more, could another community (partner of Outpost, in this case SR) BAN / caution / ect for getting banned on Outpost for not breaking any rules. Both users I followed the rules, checked Steam Rep and Steam Profile. Both had a high ammount of hours, old enough accounts for the other Unusuals they owned, and were 100% clean of any tags / pending reports on Steam Rep.

Keep me posted.
  8. The Wayne Train

Steam:
    2015-05-17_1501.png
  9. So rischtisch Bäm!

So rischtisch Bäm! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:28813298
    Traded with a marked scammer on October 25th 2014. User was by then banned over 1000 days ago. If you have already been punished for that, never mind my comment. If not, well you know..the past comes haunting.

Attached Files:

Roudydogg1 likes this.
  10. 羊pp7羊

羊pp7羊 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26463566
    You will need to do more and better past haunting.

That dup item is still in the scammer's backpack http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561197982666991 , and he can not trade with anyone while he is trade banned.

it seem like he traded when

13/10/2014 traded by item http://backpack.tf/item/3062732817

bp before http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198061374527?time=1412838000
    bp after http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198061374527?time=1413183600
  11. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @[PPM]TheVenomWithin , this was already taken by FoG and OP. Note that OP can ban for whatever they want but when it comes to Tag they still follow SR guide lines. Also note that this was already rejected by FoG, there for I'm going to archive your report. Thanks!
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**