1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198162503174 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by GordonExpensiveman, Apr 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GordonExpensiveman

GordonExpensiveman New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:86740276
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198162503174

Victim profile: 76561198133746280

What happened? Description:
    I joined his raffle group, and applied for moderator. All went well, until I talked to one of his friends, a previous admin in the group. He told me the owner (accused) was a scammer. I took his advice, and was wary. Shortly after, I join a raffle of his. He then banned me (accused me of cheating, hacking, and scamming), and took my items. He then posted an announcement saying that I scammed 12 people, and took their items. I now have 2 scam reports on my profile. I have screenshots, courtesy of my friend.

Here is evidence contradicting his statements: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e7qro1mi...attempted to say that GLaDOS is a scammer.png

Provide Evidence:
    Unfortunately, I cannot take a screenshot of the chat as I have blocked him and the messages have disappeared. I do however have images of the accusations he made: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e7qro1mi...attempted to say that GLaDOS is a scammer.png

If it is not sufficient, please tell me.

Here is my trade history as well,​

Attached Files:

somdudewilson likes this.
  2. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    You need a screenshot after clicking the accused's name from your trade history, to prove that is the actual accused, this is part of the SteamRep guide for posting a report:
    • Proof that you verified the identity of the person (e.g. screenshot after clicking user's name from inventory history, or loading their profile from the chat discussion)
    I highly suggest also showing more of your inventory history, proving that you did in fact not receive that 12 refined.

Finally, upload all that proof from your dropbox to the forum, I believe the staff will only use evidence that is attached.
  3. GordonExpensiveman

GordonExpensiveman New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:86740276
    Thanks, I'll do this. How far back do you recommend I screenshot?
  4. ☠Crⓔⓔp☠

☠Crⓔⓔp☠ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:101118723
    Wow look at the photo work shop!
    False, I gave him refund as well
    PROOF : http://imgur.com/kkkJEFA
    And he wants me to get banned from steam trade and whatever it is. Can't ban me with this photo workshop!!!!! HAHAHA
  5. Enstage

Steam:
    Everything from the date of the scam/scam attempt.
  6. Enstage

Steam:
    You should probs upload that screenshot to the forums, imgur may delete it one day and it will be unable to be used as evidence when this report is reviewed.
  7. ☠Crⓔⓔp☠

Steam:
    Your not an admin.
  8. ☠Crⓔⓔp☠

Steam:
    IF YOU ARE ADMINISTRATOR , JUST BAN THIS GOD DAMN a✿✿✿✿✿✿ OUT OF HERE!
  9. Enstage

Steam:
    No I'm not, I'm recommending some things that can help administrators prove what you claim, however. Imgur deletes some images that have not been viewed in a total of 6 months, it is possible your screenshot could get deleted.
  10. ☠Crⓔⓔp☠

Steam:
  11. ☠Crⓔⓔp☠

Steam:
  12. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Hi, please upload all of your screenshots directly to Steamrep using the "Upload a File" button.
    Enstage likes this.
  13. Drifterino

Drifterino New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60810089
    "went well, until I talked to one of his friends, a previous admin in the group. He told me the owner (accused) was a scammer. I took his advice, and was wary."

So i was that guy, well not a friend but was on his friendlist and i checked ☠Crⓔⓔp☠'s steamrep which had a caution shortly after that i had found out that I had another scammer [http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198111937993] in my friendlist [How unfortunate] and that another scammer was scared of me cause he didn't wanted to be reported as i uncovered some of his crimes so he told me that Creep asked him "How To Perfectly Scam" and he had no reason to fake that. He told me that because Creep was in my group and wanted to become mod so he thought that it was a chance for him to be forgiven by me. Also he tried to perform a raffle scam of buds in my group. Shortly after he was reported on steamrep so i had no reason to make a report.

So, just wanted to back this up and to say that he should be banned on steamrep. I don't have any proof just what i saw so its upto you admins.
  14. THIS GUY IS A f✿✿ AND A SCAMMER
  15. Enstage

Steam:
    If the accused scammed you make a separate report instead of posting in this one.
  16. ☠Crⓔⓔp☠

Steam:
    Hello, I repaid this victim long ago. kkkJEFA.png Please archive this report.
  17. Enstage

Steam:
    Reports cannot be archived or cancelled at your request. The report will still be reviewed and your repayment will be taken into account.
  18. ☠Crⓔⓔp☠

Steam:
    FYI GLaDOS has gave me -rep after I bumped this report

Attached Files:

19. ☠Crⓔⓔp☠

Steam:
    Even thru I haven't impersonated anyone during community ban and scam.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.