1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198155974639 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by PataPon, May 25, 2015.

1. PataPon

PataPon Donator - Tier IV

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:18219
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198155974639

Victim profile: 76561197960302167

What happened? Description:
    gift scam , we had a deal over giftable items , I went first and trusted him , but he never completed the deal , as shown in the chat dialog , he deleted and blocked me right after , therefore , there was nothing much I could do after he took my item. Please note that more people reported him in the comments on D2L but he deletes the comments very fast so no one can figure that he is a scammer. Please tag him asap to stop him from doing this kind of fraud with others. I will try to add him from another account , if he completes the deal , I will let you know here.​

Provide Evidence:
    Well , we agreed as shown in the chat dialog , that I would go first with one of those new giftable immortals , I gifted my items first and he never completed the deal and deleted me right away.

He blocked me too so I cannot add him again , as shown in the pictures.

please report this guy as scammer before he frauds others.

Please note I am not the first victim , as you can see his trade on d2l is also full with scammer comments , but he deletes them right away.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks admin​

Attached Files: