1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined 76561198081289270 - (skitteryhurdle5 / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Sporadic Unicorns, Feb 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sporadic Unicorns

Sporadic Unicorns New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55747422
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198081289270 (skitteryhurdle5)

Victim profile: 76561198071760573

What happened? Description:
    We spy crabbed for a key. He lost and told me I wasn't getting my key. I only knew him because he asked if anybody wanted to spycrab and I said yes.​

Provide Evidence:
    We were at a trade plaza, and we agreed to spycrab for a key before we started. I won and he refused to pay, declining every trade request I sent to him.​
  2. vinyl-scratch

vinyl-scratch New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63657077
    (what? a scammer helping to report another scam??)
    anyway, i helped spradic throw together this report and i was also there when they crabbed. they had aggreed to a 1 key bet beforehand, and afterwards skittery refused to pay, even after i had warned him its not worth getting tagged over. in the screenshot you can see im asking for the key, then skittery dening him and asking "why should I"

Attached Files:

3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Do you have screenshots of the crab itself? The agreement? Trading history, demos or logs?
  4. skitteryhurdle5

skitteryhurdle5 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60511771
    Listen, I told him to trade me or it wasn't official. I'm not refusing anything if he couldn't meet up to the standards that I follow of the game. Sure he won but technically he put up nothing to bet so therefor it was for nothing.
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    added note.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  6. skitteryhurdle5

skitteryhurdle5 New User

Steam:
    wuh?
  7. ProGamer

ProGamer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:100671441
    did u disconnect after the crab?
  8. skitteryhurdle5

skitteryhurdle5 New User

Steam:
    no. I stayed and told him that I was not betting anything. I said before hand that I wasn't betting anything if he doesn't trade me before the crab. This should be taken down
  9. skitteryhurdle5

skitteryhurdle5 New User

Steam:
    Can this please finally be closed after over a year? The whole thing was a misunderstanding because some kid couldn't read what I said in chat. If I was trying to scam I would've left that server immediately and not argued about what MY terms and conditions were for spycrabs
  10. Sporadic Unicorns

Sporadic Unicorns New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55747422
    Just added me calling a ✿✿✿✿✿✿ then blocked me. No idea what his problem is, but we agreed on a key and he didn't give it to me and that was that. As I said, he declined every trade request I sent him and sorry I do not have evidence of him declining my trade request. The fact that I did not get my items should be enough.
  11. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    @Sporadic Unicorns,

Unfortunately, without the requested information, this report will be archived. Please open a new report with the requested information or evidence if you can provide it later.

Thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.