1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198073533937 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Strik3r, May 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Strik3r

Strik3r New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26127284
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Fake reputation vouches
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198073533937

Victim profile: 76561198012520296

What happened? Description:
    was for a gift trade and he said he has a lot of reps and high level, so i assume he bought the rep and account do not trade with this guy he will scam you​

Provide Evidence:
    We were going to trade new immortals that can only be gifted and he claimed to have good rep and high levels. i traded the 1st item and he logged off right after saying he was going to trade me.​

Attached Files:

2. The International 5

The International 5 Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:56634104
    That was me who was accused but why the hell would you do this? I gave you luna golden as gift but why? you must have deleted it for comp levels or done something with that and you come here to accuse me? lol... So does that mean i could also do the same for the ppl i dont like? I mean why do u even do such kind of things...
  3. The International 5

Steam:
    EDIT: someone from d2l directed me to here...
  4. m3]A[

m3]A[ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61533793
    if u have given him luna pls provide some proves for it
  5. m3]A[

m3]A[ New User

Steam:
    if u would hv given him luna y would he take pain to get evidences and stuff and report u in 1st hand eh?
  6. The International 5

Steam:
    i do many trades daily and regularly, why would i take screenshots of every trade i do? maybe now atleast i have idea i have to take screenshots but before this how do i know

Yes this is what i ask him, why does he do this? does that mean anyone can trade gift items and report him whether or not he received the gift. with this new immortal u can consume it for 2 levels.. may be he did that or whatever how do i know.
  7. m3]A[

m3]A[ New User

Steam:
    if he wanted to consume he would hv consumed normal silver luna y would he consume golden anyways he can remuv the name and still u cant prove that u gave it to him y would he consume and tht realy dosent mean tht u need trade history ur gift ss evn chat log of trade confirmmation and the cnclation by accused then it will be throughly reviewd by professionel admins then an action will be decide it all rests with the admins
  8. m3]A[

m3]A[ New User

Steam:
    m not saying tht u scammed for sure but its a kind off probability provide proofs pls if u want ur profile to go clean
  9. The International 5

Steam:
    how can i provide proofs, how do i even know it ll happen like this? is tehre any way i can check his gift history, then easily i can find my name in it
  10. The International 5

Steam:
    maybe bcos he can get his items back like that? i am not sure.. but even i can do s✿✿✿ like this to get some one trade ban that is insane... :(
  11. The International 5

Steam:
    also there are many people to vouch for me, not my friends but new in my friendlist who traded for gifts ...
  12. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Captain Unicorn Smiles r/dota2trade moderator Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55854370
    @The International 5

So you're claiming you sent him the only Golden Luna immortal you received from the compendium?
  13. The International 5

Steam:
    Yes i swear i sent him a golden luna immortal
  14. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Steam:

Yes, but how many did you receive from the compendium?
  15. The International 5

Steam:
  16. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Steam:
    So you mean to tell me you received 2 Golden Luna immortals from two Immortal I chests (Comp lvl 22). Then traded one to this user, which he deleted to entrap you in a trade ban?

Do you understand how implausible that sounds?

And then, after you "send" this giftable you remove him instantly, even though he states he will send the courier afterwards.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  17. The International 5

Steam:
    my compendium level is 251 now and while i received my immortals 1 my comp. level was way more than 100 and first of all i bought lvl 50 comp.

and thus getting 2 golden luna is possible...
  18. The International 5

Steam:
    yes i removed him instantly cos i was going offline at that moment and courier was looking cute thats y i asked him and it was not part of the trade.. Also, u can check my steam transactions and when i activate my compendium book and how many treasures i received all that..
  19. Strik3r

Strik3r New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26127284
    dude, stop saying you gave me the item, you know what you did, if i had the item i wouldnt need to go through this process, i want golden luna to fill my compendium i dont need levels, theres people that can easily buy "high repped" accounts and i believe that is what this person has done. if you want to do right, unblock me and readd me to send me my gift you scammed me of.
  20. The International 5

Steam:
    Thats why i am asking, why do u start such a post, what did i ever do to u.. lol so u need another gift? what are u even in earth?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.