1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198091608851 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ★scrempls♕, May 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ★scrempls♕

★scrempls♕ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:113188521
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198091608851

Victim profile: 76561198186642771

What happened? Description:
    Twice this month, was trying to buy this guys knife then he said he was afraid of chargebacks and then he just ran away with the money and blocked me.​

Provide Evidence:
    Scammed me of $35USD, hard to find someone with decent integrity on the Internet.​

Attached Files:

2. Hot Waffles

Hot Waffles Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65671561
    WTF I GAVE YOU THE KNIFE. CHECK YOUR INVENT
  3. ★scrempls♕

★scrempls♕ New User

Steam:
    Ain't no knife in there yet and you just trolled me by sending me a trade request and cancelling?

Valve can check my trade records and i have not received the knife I asked for. <SteamRep Admins please Ban this guy> (PAYPAL SCAMMER)
  4. ★scrempls♕

★scrempls♕ New User

Steam:
    SCREENSHOT PROOF I DID NOT RECEIVE HIS KNIFE.IT IS STILL IN HIS INVENTORY.

HOT WAFFLES NAME IS
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    and seems to be verified on steam.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2023
  5. Hot Waffles

Steam:
    Yo, first off, scamming is not a steam banable offense. Second, I cannnot give you money back for I put it into steam and bought that Dragon King and Asiimov. Please stop threatening me via gmail, and please stop spam adding me on your bot accounts.
  6. Hot Waffles

Steam:
    Also your report description is wrong. This is the first encounter with you i've had, so saying that this is the second time you've tried to buy it from me is not correct.
  7. ★scrempls♕

★scrempls♕ New User

Steam:
    Twice this month is referring to another scam report I already filed* Not that twice this month i tried to buy from you :). It's up to the administrators on SteamRep to decide whats going to happen here.I don't need my money back I just want proper judgment to be dealt to people like you thinking you can do anything you want on the internet and on the plus side I do not work at "Taco Bell".
  8. Hot Waffles

Steam:
    wow you really got me! I bet ill get vaced and trade banned im so sorryasalsdnalsdnlasdn NOT LOLOLOLOL EASY MONAY
  9. Hot Waffles

Steam:
    Yo here's a deal. I feel bad about scamming you from your life savings so if you add me on steam, and remove your PayPal dispute I'll pay you $40 fair via PayPal. (It'll have to wait until the 26th when I get paid) just add me on steam :)
  10. ★scrempls♕

★scrempls♕ New User

Steam:
    You purposely lengthen the duration so the dispute would automatically be canceled and now i cant escalate the claim and i have not even received my money back from you when you said you were going to pay it.

This is a picture of all my incoming payments and not one was made by you
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2023
  11. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    Call paypal customer support directly. Tell them that the scammer tricked you into closing the dispute.

In the future, NEVER close a dispute. He can refund you while the dispute is open, by accepting the dispute. Once you close a dispute, the only way to re-open it is a phone call to paypal.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2023
  12. ProGamer

ProGamer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:100671441
    LOL i see you helping everyone they should make you like a helpful community or somethin pls check out my report ^_^

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...tf2-team-fortress-2-items.101908/#post-282454
  13. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
  14. ★scrempls♕

★scrempls♕ New User

Steam:
    Paypal said they couldn't do it so now i'm looking to get steamrep moderators to label this guy.
  15. ★scrempls♕

★scrempls♕ New User

Steam:
    I mean its pretty easy to tell that he doesn't plan to pay me back at all.
  16. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    This is a pretty easy report to process - the accused account just admitted to scamming and expressed intent to never refund. I highly recommend that you give PayPal a call instead of waiting on case disputes. They're very helpful to polite people on the phone.
    ★scrempls♕ likes this.
  17. ★scrempls♕

★scrempls♕ New User

Steam:
    I'm currently waiting for this report to be processed while im also going to give paypal a ring.
    a Gentleman likes this.
  18. Hot Waffles

Steam:
    I would pay you back except you've blocked my on steam which means I can't give you items and I don't have money to give back in paypal. I would truly repay you except I actually CANT...it is literally imposible
  19. Hot Waffles

Steam:
    Go ahead and put a report on my account or whatever it is steamrep does. I would pay this man back but like I said earlier I cannot.

Sorry for any misunderstandings. The day I told you I got payed (the 26th) was a lie to get you off my back and maybe forget. I actually had no idea paypal disputes were able to close seeing as I've never had trouble with paypal before.
  20. Taco 4

Taco 4 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:95279015
    Lying would make SR admins/mod hard to believe one of ya.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.