1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198049925751 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Faisal_Mq, May 29, 2015.

1. Faisal_Mq

Faisal_Mq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43360860
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198049925751

Victim profile: 76561198046987449

What happened? Description:
    we were trading the new dota 2 TI5 immortals, which require gifting, he had higher steam level,
    and More hours in the game so i opted to go first, send him the item then he went offline and blocked me​

Provide Evidence:
    attached is the chat we had, and his profile loaded from the chat + the fact that he blocked me​

Attached Files:

2. iSigma

iSigma New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44830011
    This report is fake, I have proof of it.

He traded with me agreeing on adding sweets!
    qwDHEFT.png
    qwDHEFT.png
  3. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Captain Unicorn Smiles r/dota2trade moderator Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55854370
    @iSigma

Could you perhaps tell me why you traded the items to a "Faisal Mq" instead of the victim who's name is "Faisal_Mq" (and has never been Faisal Mq), perhaps next time you're submitting lies you should go to the due diligence of checking everything first.
  4. Faisal_Mq

Faisal_Mq New User

Steam:
    [​IMG]

he got his friend to rename his account, my account name is Faisal_Mq his friend's does not have underscore LOL
  5. Jerry 2

Jerry 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52875253
    lol that is hilarious
  6. iSigma

iSigma New User

Steam:
    talked with the victim.

it's worthless to try and deny what I did,
    yes I scammed him, beacuse I got the same item scammed from me.

I will give back the item asap
  7. iSigma

iSigma New User

Steam:
    As discussed with the reddit admin, I'm now posting here, in hopes that my ban is lifted.
    I have given back his item, and deeply apologized to the victim of my acts, and Promise not to do it again.

Attached to this is proof (this time real) that I gave back the item

Steam information

| steamname: Jaime

| steam3ID: [U:1:89660023]

| steamID32: STEAM_0:1:44830011

| steamID64: 76561198049925751[3]

| customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/JTSigma[4]

| steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198071974469[5]

Reason for appeal

I know I messed up really bad, and I even did worse when I tried to lie to both you and the victim with a friend of mine. I explained it to the victim, and he says he will vouch for me, even though one admin advised not to. I understand If the admins don't unban me, because what I did was wrong.

I won't ever do it again though. I felt terribly after scamming the guy, and added him the next day promising him the item back. I have proof that I gave him the item back (you can check his inventory aswell, it has my dedication in it).

I don't know what else to say. Again, I'm deeply sorry for what I have done, both to the victim and to the community. I just hope you can trust me one last time when I say that I won't do it ever again, and can lift my steamrep/dota2trade ban.

I have traded in the meantime with some people on dota2trade simply by checking their url's and adding them, and I always went first ever since, I did some gift-trades for the new chest sets.

Again, I'm sorry, and I hope this ban can be lifted, even after I have previously Lied with false-evidence(before talking to the victim again and giving him/her his/her item back).

Thank you

2015-06-05_00002.jpg 2015-06-05_00002.jpg
  8. iSigma

iSigma New User

Steam:
    Not sure if this is also needed, since it's sometimes needed to report someone, so maybe it is needed to use as appeal I guess.
    If it isn't or the victim wants it removed, please take this image out...
    QGVIHaS.png
  9. Faisal_Mq

Faisal_Mq New User

Steam:
    can confirm, he gave the item back, and offer a compensation as well
  10. ProGamer

ProGamer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:100671441
  11. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,

I apologize for the delay in responding to this report. Unfortunately, we will be unable to proceed with the report due to the following:
    • The entire chat conversation appears to be either incomplete or missing, of which would contain the ENTIRE trade agreement and is vital for a report to be processed.
    • Screenshots must be full screen, uncropped, and unedited.
    • In addition, the accused in this thread did apparently provide fake evidence.
    As such, this report will be marked Declined. Please read this guide: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/ and https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/ prior to submitting a report.

Regards.