1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Accepted Report: 76561198139403343 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by SLLIK, Sep 27, 2014.

1. SLLIK

SLLIK New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:74732816
    @Lava Thank you for your time.

1.Can you please provide the full details of this specific transaction?
    The transaction between that 'guy' and myself is for two time breakers. The price for timebreaker at that time is about $75/each. We agreed to the price of $145 for two timebreakers.
    2. I need a new screenshot of your trade history, ranging from 26 September to 28 September, taken in the Steam client. Please refer below:

http://imgur.com/hYd2dXU
    http://imgur.com/u9oCpxX
    http://imgur.com/G3jRFhl
    http://imgur.com/PmsigMI
    http://imgur.com/6PWtjfI

Thank you.
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    To clarify, I meant a screenshot of the full details for your PayPal transaction. Sorry I was unclear.

Also, please upload your trade history screenshots as attachments. Do not link to 3rd-party sites like imgur or puu.sh for your evidence.
  3. carry like mariah

carry like mariah New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:89568807
    That very good to know. I am still waiting for other requirements the admins will ask from me.
  4. SLLIK

SLLIK New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:74732816
    Paypal Details.png Paypal Details.png Paypal Details.png Paypal Details.png

Please let me know if these suffice. Cheers!

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      246.7 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      242 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      245 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      231.7 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      216.7 KB
      Views:
  5. m3]A[

m3]A[ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61533793
    according to me
    1. accused is too wity
    2. ur not some middleman or so to be impersonated o chances of u being impersonated are 0
    3. if its about name its ur precautionary measure as ur goin to scam offc ur not gona reveal ur identities to the victim
    4. he add u from reditt so offc ur id block is not fake
    5, if he is fake reporting u y would he does he have no work or is he insane ?
    6. if uthink tht the accused and u are different @mariah carry then u should show the right accused coz i dont think the accused may have changed the name as he hasnt seen this post yet so chnces of him chnging is profile are like 5%

my conclusion about the accused the accused is sm1 whu has a lot of experience with trading he knows how things work so he has created tht illusion name jericho(fake name) paypal name kumaran(probable fake account) not a middleman or some recognised person to be impersonated
    according to me @mariah carey is the accused n u try to ruin the name
  6. carry like mariah

Steam:
    I am not a middle man to be impersonated. That is true. I am not rich. I dont have valuable items in my inventory. You, just like the others, are judging me by your own ideas. The accuser (Sllik) was probably scammed, or not. Honestly, I DONT CARE. That is his fault not knowing 100% the identity of who he traded with. He knows that he is Jerico but the paypal's name is not Jerico. Yet he went with the trade and blamed people. I HONESTLY dont know what happened with the whole thing and I AM INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. Not guilty until proven innocent! Always remember thAT.

I am not Jerico. I am not Kumaran. I dont have a paypal. I can provide you with my identification. THESE ARE THE ONLY THINGS I KNOW. NOTHING ELSE! So stop judging me and stop throwing in your uneducated guesses!

This will be the last time I'm going to reply to any of you. Seems like Im just making a lot of enemies along the way. Really, what a great way to destroy someone else's identity.

From now on, I will only reply to LAVA who can look into this without bias. You all say that Admins here are experienced and know exactly what to do to get to the bottom of this, then we shall see if they decide on this with all fairness and without doubts.
  7. m3]A[

m3]A[ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61533793
    lets not judge u can u answer just some questions if u dont mind?
    1 do u accpt that u posted a trade on redit and victim added u? do u?
  8. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Captain Unicorn Smiles r/dota2trade moderator Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55854370
    @Lava

Notes

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  9. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    @Captain Unicorn Smiles
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members, SteamRep Partner SCAs).**
  10. carry like mariah

Steam:
    Wow, eternal mr bones, i thought you're moderating trades? why wont you moderate the requested trade from a contact i found on reddit? why wont you even accept my friend request? yeah great....

looks like you've already given your judgement.

great moderation.
  11. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Steam:
    @carry like mariah

Last I checked I still had the free will to choose who I MMed trades for. Considering:

• You had a private inventory which is a big non-no for gifting trades
    • You have what is IMO a well substantiated pending report
    So I didn't want to MM a trade for you, I have refused MM with other parties with pending reports before. Not that I even need a reason to refuse service.
    m3]A[ likes this.
  12. carry like mariah

Steam:
    Ok. Only reacted that way because of the same reasons why I replied on this thread in the first place. the guy I was trading with pointed me here.

Just goes to show that I AM GUILTY unless proven innocent. This is the reality and this sucks. But whatever. Forget it.
  13. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    You are innocent until you scam someone. You are accused of scamming someone, and haven't been able provide a SINGLE PIECE of evidence to the contrary, despite several people telling you exactly what you could provide.
  14. carry like mariah

Steam:
    here's one uneducated blah blah once again... a single piece of evidence despite people asking me to provide? I DONT HAVE A PAYPAL!!!!! I DONT HAVE A PAYPAL!!!! I DONT HAVE A PAYPAL!

so, yeah... this is what the admin ask of me. so, salmon.. what else can i provide? my identification cards? what else?!

freakin uneducated remarks from people ... good job, really.
  15. carry like mariah

Steam:
    ... and I kept asking the MODS what else I can provide. they are not asking anything from me yet. so mate, just STFU... you are really irritating
  16. carry like mariah

Steam:
    i even replied to your stupid/suck up comment, Salmon. Read post number 23 and try to open your freakin mind instead of pointing your finger towards me. irritating bs comments!
  17. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Steam:
    @Lava

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  18. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    We have definitive evidence to show the accused has lied several times in this report, so I am going to go ahead and accept it.

@carry like mariah If you decide to appeal this mark, I strongly suggest you tell the absolute truth. A single lie will disqualify your appeal, and you will not be given a second chance.

@SLLIK, Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click "More" drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose "Report Violation"
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click "Submit Report"

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members, SteamRep Partner SCAs).**
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
    Salmon likes this.