1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

I will like to appeal my FoG ban (My FoG appeal has been denied)

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by BigMac187, Jun 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigMac187

BigMac187 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32620293
    Hi I will like to discuss my SteamRep ban which has been handed out by FoG. I have looked to appeal this to FoG but it has been denied.

Where do I appeal it? Is there a formal process to appeal their ban as I feel it's very unjustified.
  2. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    You just don't quit, do you?

Attached Files:

Roudydogg1 and Hitman Sparky like this.
  3. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    If you read ANYTHING Mattie or the other admins have said, you can ask a question directly in the questions thread or message a senior admin if you believe that a partner community's appeal process is seriously flawed. Please respect the forum rules and regulations that moderators and admins have set.
  4. BigMac187

BigMac187 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32620293
  5. Ninja Otter With A Taco

Ninja Otter With A Taco Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35378805
    We declined your appeal because we felt the ban was justified, we also gave you permission to reappeal in 3 months (I've since changed it from 6 months) and at that time will most likely downgrade your tag from a full ban to a caution as per our policy. The main reason we declined it is because you DID trade with a banned scammer for over $3000 and you were only tagged 2 days ago.
  6. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182
    @BigMac187 I tried to tell you all of this hours ago and you thought I was trying to screw you over, lol. I told you, I don't like you but I'm not going to hide relevant information from you because I don't like you. That would be wrong.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  7. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    As you like it public, for the other readers:
    Report: http://forums.f-o-g.eu/threads/6337-76561198025506314-biigmacineedadoublecheesebuerger.html
    Appeal: http://forums.f-o-g.eu/threads/6775...-appeal-biigmacineedadoublecheesebuerger.html

And as they didn't handle anything wrong as far as I can see at a glance with the report/appeal etc, I see no role for SR to interfere. As your appeal options aren't exhausted (You where given a period of 3 months to re-appeal), there is no base to even ask for a review.

The review by SR is for if the ban was UNFAIR, not because you disagree.

Any following post of you regarding this issue, will result in a 6 months ban from these forums. It has been enough.

locking topic.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.