1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198040688890 - (dan. / BANNED BY D2T)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by dnl., Jun 14, 2015.

1. dnl.

dnl. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40211581
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198040688890 (dan.)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello,
    about a year ago, my account has been hacked and someone was doing scams with it, after i received my account back form valve , a few major items from myself were missing too. I just found my old appeal and the Dota2Traders homepage doesnt seem to work. So might just try here again. Like i said , i have been hacked and someone scammed other people under my name.

Sincerly, Dan​
  2. DAFISH#got scammed D:

DAFISH#got scammed D: Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:69854141
  3. dnl.

dnl. New User

Steam:
    I did, but the homepage Dota2Traders isnt working for me, and the last thing i found from them was from 2014, are they down? did they move?
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  4. n0:name

n0:name FoG Owner Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26752334
    The site has been dead since about a year now...
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  5. dnl.

dnl. New User

Steam:
    So what now? :D
  6. dnl.

dnl. New User

Steam:
    Any new infos?
  7. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    About 4-5 months, a year ago it was down for a month or 2, and then the owner put it on again... for 6 months, and he's not reachable anymore. SR is taking over the appeals on it.
  8. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello dnl.,

You claimed to have been hijacked in your appeal. You will have to back this claim with evidence by providing screenshots of the steam support ticket.

We have some requirements:
    - Screenshots of the steam support emails are NOT accepted.
    - Screenshots must show ALL replies of the ticket ON the Steam Support site from top to bottom
    - Screenshots must show the entire browser in the screenshots.

You will have to edit out your personal information that could be mentioned by you in the ticket. You may have used this kind of information to Steam support that you are indeed the owner of that account, by knowing information that only the owner of that account could know.
    The things you need to block out are:
    - Block out: Credit Card or other payment information
    - Block out: Real name, address, phone numbers, those kind of things.
    - Block out: Steam Login name
    - Block out: CD keys, Steam activation codes, game activation code information etc.

Blocking out is simple, open the image in a editing program like paint (Start menu, type "paint" and start that program, open the image with it or right-click the image wherever you have stored it, and select "edit").
  9. dnl.

dnl. New User

Steam:
    @SilentReaper(SR)
    I've included 3 Screenshots from the conversation i had with the support, its in german, because im from germany. If you need anything else, just tell me.

Attached Files:

10. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    I'll contact a admin that understand german for this.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
  11. dnl.

dnl. New User

Steam:
    Alright thanks :)
  12. dnl.

dnl. New User

Steam:
    any news on that? :)
  13. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    You have submitted an appeal for a tag issued by a community which no longer exists. All defunct community tags are inherited by SteamRep, but because the community responsible for the tags has disappeared, often taking evidence with them, a special procedure is in place.

Please log into steamrep.com and search for your own profile. On it, you will see a link below your tag(s) to submit an appeal.
    [​IMG]
    Click this link and follow the instructions. When you are finished, your appeal status will be listed below your tag. The process is in public beta, so please let us know if you encounter issues.