1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198085195979 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by «ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R, Jun 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. «ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R

«ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R Donator - Tier IV

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56593364
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198085195979

Victim profile: 76561198073452456

What happened? Description:
    Everything that has happened is in the pictures, from the moment he added me from the moment I, well, started ignored him.​

Provide Evidence:
    Everything from left to right in the pictures
    Also
    Link 1 in picture 1: http://www.tf2outpost.com/user/487751
    Link 2 in picture 2: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198085195979-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.72425/
    Link 3 in picture 2: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198085195979-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.70152/
    -
    If I must add more, please feel free to tell me what to post, below.​

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      74.8 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      124.8 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      106.5 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      121.2 KB
      Views:
  2. Develop

Develop New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48212034
    im not sure if its just me, but those pictures really don't show too much about this accused knife. I also don't understand who they are impersonating (from my knowledge) it seems rather aggressive on both parts. perhaps you could elaborate.
  3. «ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R

«ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R Donator - Tier IV

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56593364
    The reason it "doesn't show too much about this accused knife" is because I don't even think it exists.
    Impersonating as in he's attempting to make out that I've taken something that he thinks I've got, but he won't back it up with evidence so he's blatantly trying to just make me give him items for something I've not taken, any poor soul who can't go check because they may have a forgetful mind might accept this blindly and he's just ripped someone off out of any given item.
    I can also explain why both sides were aggressive, he was aggressive to make it look genuine and make me give him something for free which he doesn't deserve, I was aggressive because I was getting really really tired of him saying the same thing over and over again without giving any evidence that I was asking for to back up his claim.
    I'm sorry if it wasn't clear, but as said before, I'm happy to add whatever spaces need filling
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    @«ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R,
    I suggest just blocking this person. It is clear that either he has the wrong person or he is just an immature kid.
    Never the less just block him and if he ever makes a report against you we will have this as proof later.
    Thanks for making a report.
    Archiving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.