1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Accepted Report: 76561198091608851 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ★scrempls♕, May 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Develop

Develop New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48212034
    I read this, and first of all.
    1. scrempls, I am sorry to hear about your misfortune. I will do anything to see justice prevail
    2. Hot Waffles, you should contact paypal and say you want the money refunded.
    3. scrempls, Call PAYPAL CALL CALL CALL tell them a scammer tricked you into cancelling it.
    4. Hot Waffles, You are whats wrong with the steam community. You steal from people , Lie, cheat. You just admitted to lying multiple times in this report already violating any chance at disciplinary action to not be taken.
    5. Scamming is most defiantly a steam bannable offence. See this A-Hole http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...-counter-strike-global-offensive-items.96428/ I sent a certified mail to PO BOX 1688
    Bellevue, WA 98009 . Including screenshots (printed out) , a 10$ flash drive including a movie and a link to my forum request. Oddly enough he's trade banned 7 days after the certified mail was dropped off. Coincidence? Maybe. Any who let this serve as a warning to any future scammers reading this. Feel free to add me if you wanna consult me if you think something is a scam. I auto block private profiles & lvl 1 so if thats you, Sorry.
  2. ★scrempls♕

★scrempls♕ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:113188521
    Well I'm not really interested in getting any money back from this guy anymore hes just wasting my time and I would love to see this guy get marked as a scammer.
  3. Gяїм

Gяїм New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:36652026
    Man i would see if i could find a way to link his profile id number to his steam account and email address and send screenshots to Paypal. Considering he just admitted to scamming you it should be no problem getting your money back.
  4. Hot Waffles

Hot Waffles Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65671561
    I... You....
    Ok. I don't see why you would spend $10 and take the time to send that seeing as he'd be $50 and lots of time in the hole.
    Good luck
    I have no control over the situation now
  5. Develop

Develop New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48212034
    10$ well spent. Never saw his butt on again, if it cost 10$ to have every scammer banned I'd be broke
  6. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
    Scamming is bad, lying just makes things worse.

Hello @★scrempls♕,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click "More" drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose "Report Violation"
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click "Submit Report"

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.