1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198111937993 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by taikor buzy?, May 4, 2015.

1. taikor buzy?

taikor buzy? New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41079602
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198111937993

Victim profile: 76561198042424933

What happened? Description:
    Yesterday 【☞ELITE_RELIEF☜】posted an announcement at my friend's partner raffle group asking about who had unusuals (he is a moderator because he also has a raffling group and is partnered). Then at around 11:30 AM【☞ELITE_RELIEF☜】added me and asked me if I wanted to join his raffle (his whole backpack) he said that he is going to be quitting steam and the entry is an unusual, so I joined with an unusual that I'm not using (I trusted 【☞ELITE_RELIEF☜】because he had 26 pages of +rep). Then hours later the group owner made an announcement to go to the group chat to discuss something important. I went there and he told me that 【☞ELITE_RELIEF☜】is a suspected scammer, after that i shared my experiences about how i got scammed by【☞ELITE_RELIEF☜】and chatted for a while.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. -RB- J L W c n s z 3

-RB- J L W c n s z 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34875235
    Would like to add this fellow had added me asking to partner with his group I assume. I declined knowing he had reports of being a scammer and what happened next shocked me and probably will shock everyone else. I have to admit that's the first time I've seen a scammer admit he's done something.

Attached Files:

3. ☠Crⓔⓔp☠

☠Crⓔⓔp☠ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:101118723
    That son of a b✿✿✿✿ asked mine items for 1000$ (steamfunds) but he didn't had this much for my stuff
    then later he changed his name to my best friend (impersonating my friend) he asked if he can borrow my unusual (soldier)
    after I checked ready, checked his profile it was elite! I clicked cancel then I said "f✿✿✿ off impersonating bastard" then I unfriended him
    and then blocked. (I do not have chat, because I accidently closed, but when I remembered I tried to get it back on, but didn't solve.

However do NOT accept his friend request, whether he can be impersonating your best friend. Report him if you get friend request from him.
    Stay safe.
  4. Taco 4

Taco 4 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:95279015
    good luck with that report.