1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Pending Report: 76561198081412511 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by MadeInChina125, Jun 21, 2015.

1. MadeInChina125

MadeInChina125 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:62751322
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198081412511

Victim profile: 76561198085768372

What happened? Description:
    In Dota2Lounge, he offered me a CM Arcana for my Bara and Void TI5 Immortals. As he was the one who offered the trade on Dota2Lounge in the first place, I decided to go first. After I have gifted my 2 immortals, he immediately went offline and blocked me. He also removed the trade so I didn't have time to screenshot the trade, but I did keep my chat with him. He has a pretty high reputation and pages full of +reps, but I guess anyone could be scammers these days. This is my first time being scammed so my apologies for doing something inccorect.​

Provide Evidence:
    This is the chat during the trade.
    View attachment 277993
    The Void immortal that I gifted him. I haven't used the item at all since I recently opened the chest, hence why the counter is 0. The item won't be giftable again until July 5. View attachment 277994
    The Bara immortal that I gifted him. I haven't been using this one too, the result of the counter being 0 as well. Notice how it isn't giftable until July 5 since I traded it at the same time. View attachment 277995
    I tried readding him, but fortunately for me, it told me that he blocked me and removed me from his friends list. View attachment 277996
    I will try to submit more evidence as it comes up. Thank you in advance!​

Attached Files:

2. Ace Of Hearts

Ace Of Hearts New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43370440
    You have to also add the screenshot of your trade history from the same time period.Hope this helps.
    MadeInChina125 likes this.
  3. MadeInChina125

MadeInChina125 New User

Steam:
    I don't think I can show that since I was gifting instead of sending the offer. You can see from my screenshots of our chat and his inventory that I gifted my items but I didn't get anything in return, otherwise I wouldn't create this report. Maybe if there is a way to do it you can help guide me, but thank you for the suggestion!
  4. MadeInChina125

MadeInChina125 New User

Steam:
    Is this going to be reviewed by anyone soon? This guy already has 3 reports under his name and I don't think anyone wants to be scammed by him anymore.
  5. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    It doesn't really matter when this report or the others will be reviewed and accepted. As long as you file the report and it's pending on the accused profile, people will see the pending report and know that he's attempting to scam.
    The major problem is people don't or didn't know how to review the scammer's SteamRep profile before they trade, and then they realize the existence of such site after they were scammed.
    MadeInChina125 likes this.