1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198194235861 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Smith, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Smith

Smith New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:102041800
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198194235861

Victim profile: 76561198164349329

What happened? Description:
    This "report" is to warn ppl from this guy(scammer)
    He has been using many account to +rep himself on csgolounge and steam account comment.
    He contacted me on cs go lounge to offer hes "bullshit" deals.... Even i state on my Trade. i wont deal with ppl that offering "fake money"​

Provide Evidence:
    This "report" is to warn ppl from this guy(scammer)

He has been using many account to +rep himself on csgolounge and steam account comment.

He contacted me on cs go lounge to offer hes "bullshit" deals.... Even i state on my Trade
    i wont deal with ppl that offering "fake money"...

Sorry for my bad ENG.​

Attached Files:

2. MAV.erick NoSTOCK

MAV.erick NoSTOCK New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:116985066
    Well ,
    How can you prove that i use many accounts to give me rep , Can you upload a proof?
    How you can proof i have fake money?
    before opening a stupid report , Get information and get evidence .
    Have a nice day
  3. Smith

Smith New User

Steam:
    The past 48 hours.
    Your steam account has received 30-80 rep...
    Just this is good enough proof for many to not accept ur deal.
    Last. your account isnt 2 months yet... and like i state, everything can be faked and bought...
  4. MAV.erick NoSTOCK

MAV.erick NoSTOCK New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:116985066
    You know what is QuickSell? I Trade keys for low skins
    Example AK red-line etc..
    I was collecting money to start buying skins for real money , when I am changing keys for skins ,
    I realized more than 30 exchanges per day , that is the reason i get high rep soon .
    and I repeat before opening a report get proof ! , then you could try to trade with me, just try it and you could tell if I'm legal or not,
    when I offert you money on csgolounge , you have to try trade with me and get proofs , not only open a stupid report
    Sorry for my english , but I'm sure you can understand.
    I will not lose more time with this thread
  5. GeRy

GeRy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37882363
    Well I see that is not proof of wrongdoing I was also contacted on lounge with a too good to be true offer. When I checked the profile I also noticed how new it was and that basically all of his "reps" are from less than a week ago.
  6. DogeBoyWowe

DogeBoyWowe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:81872941
    i have evidence,if you go in the comments on his profile and go in ConStriker's profile you can see that he has +rep trusted paypal trader from maverick and maverick has the same comment from ConStrike and also on some other profiles in the comments
  7. Smith

Smith New User

Steam:
    everything can be faked and bought... I have been contacted by same "guy" over and over again...
  8. Smith

Smith New User

Steam:
    This report is to warn ppl from doing trade with you.

Another thing to point out here is, The way you set ur your profile Is the most common scam look, I have no idea how many steam profile who have been banned(trade) by having the same ruls,rep,"Trusted", goFirst,decentLook.
    Any suspicion is like 99% here..

Everytime sombody has offering me "real money" and i start "If you can real money you can keys too" or. opskins.com..
    They just delete me directly or. OK i go first "Paypal (bill)" common scam.
    Last. To anyone who reading this, Dont give ur items away with no return. You should NEVER trust that want you to go first, NEVER.
  9. Illuminitos

Illuminitos New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:92526988
    I was also contacted by the reported user. I figured right off the bat that he was a scammer. First of all, PayPal traders have LEGITIMATE rep pages in the CSGOReports group. Nowhere on the user's profile page does he have one. Second, all of his profile rep, which is meaningless in the first place, comes from Steam accounts that have idled on CS:GO, but haven't touched it in ages. They appear to be accounts that idle on multiple games with little to no friends and nothing of worth in their inventories. Third, the user's offering to buy at 80-90% of market prices. Traders already have a difficult time trying to sell at 80% of market price, so when someone posts on every single trade post on CSGOLounge offering to pay 80-90% of market prices and claiming to be able to make a profit, it's very suspicious . Fourth, if you look at his Steam badges, almost every single one of them was crafted on June 24, 2015. It's understandable if he had crafted his badges on June 22 at an early time (right before the sale ended so that he could craft the Summer Sale badge), but when the sudden inflow of "profile rep" coincides with the crafting of cheap badges to boost his profile level, it's very clear that the user's attempting to scam others. I'm posting here to warn users that the reported user is far from trustworthy and likely a scammer. If he can buy supposedly buy keys at $2 a piece, he can buy keys and trade them like any other trader instead of offering PayPal with 0 rep.

Also, I tried adding him. He blocked me. Gotta love scammers. I guess he saw my cash rep thread haha.

@DogeBoyWowe - And if you look at the accounts that left "profile rep" on MAV.erick's page, a lot of them have all of their games' badges hacked. Funny how every achievement was unlocked at the exact same time huh.
  10. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349