1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198046646927 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by B3ast Baby, Jun 29, 2015.

1. B3ast Baby

B3ast Baby New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:92625434
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Fake reputation vouches
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198046646927

Victim profile: 76561198145516597

What happened? Description:
    fake cash reps from other users. With intent for other users to go first and send him money. He is trying to sell a m9 doppler and uses the fake reps to convince people he is a legit seller who uses paypal. No items were transacted, but he admitted to fake reps. tried to delete to hide evidence.​

Provide Evidence:
    fake cash reps from other users. With intent for other users to go first and send him money. He is trying to sell a m9 doppler and uses the fake reps to convince people he is a legit seller who uses paypal. No items were transacted, but he admitted to fake reps. tried to delete to hide evidence.​

Attached Files:

2. -Kozzy-

-Kozzy- New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43190599
    I honestly only said this to get you to leave me alone as I was scared from your violent aggression towards me. If I had chat logs, I would so post them. I have told all my sellers, that I've only traded once with cash, and I gave you proof of me only trading once. I am not trying to making others go first, as I'm only looking for offers, and not to trade. I am very sorry you felt this way, but I didn't force you to trade with me at all and I remember I deleted YOU.
  3. B3ast Baby

B3ast Baby New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:92625434
    LMAO scared of me? violent aggression through internet must be so scary. Never once made a rude remark or threaten in any shape or form. You told me you are a cash trader and expect me to go first due to your reputation. And now you admit to only one cash trade. I saw over 10 "+rep trusted paypal trader" on your account. Better scramble to start deleting them all. This report is for fake reputation which is fraudulent behavior and not tolerated in the csgo community or any community. You have had fake +reps so there is literally 0 point in arguing your case.
  4. -Kozzy-

-Kozzy- New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43190599
    so ironic how you got banned mate. ez rekt by steamrep. one more scammer of the steam community :)!