1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198072260744 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by {FG} TheMCBros99, Jun 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. {FG} TheMCBros99

{FG} TheMCBros99 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37872447
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198072260744

Victim profile: 76561198036010622

What happened? Description:
    Basically, I was told that Lieutenant Jackoff had recieved free unusuals from someone, and I thought who would do that. It turns out the person who gave them to him is a marked scammer.

Proof
    http://imgur.com/uzjlebc,UNEjFfQ#1

Provide Evidence:
    http://imgur.com/uzjlebc,UNEjFfQ#1

1st image is of the user he received unusuals from is the alt of a marked scammer
    http://backpack.tf/u/76561198109165430.

2cnd image is a picture of Lieutenant Jackoffs trade history, where you see him accept the trade for 5 free unusuals, thus trading with a marked scammer.​

Attached Files:

2. Lieutenant Jackoff

Lieutenant Jackoff New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55997508
    I admit to trading with subbota. However, i did not know he was a marked scammer, he gave those to me because he told me he won them off sweetstakes.tf, and to bet them/trade up with them. Mcbros added me on skype and told me to go to my trade history just so he could take that screen shot. He did it because he knew i didnt know he was a marked scammer and because i have won his hat before off sweetstakes.tf and didnt give it back when he asked for it back. i know now to check for marked scammers before i trade. it was a honest mistake.
  3. {FG} TheMCBros99

Steam:
    Yes it is true that you have won my hats before, but that has nothing to do with it. Everyone knows that you check the persons steamrep, let alone backpack.tf profile before you just take free unusuals.
  4. bae subbota-oleg

bae subbota-oleg New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32579414

Attached Files:

5. Lmf

Lmf Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:91949513
    This seems awfully suspicious. You're telling me that you just happened to hear that he got free unusuals, and you decided to take the time to look into it? Then theres the same exact guy right here supporting you?

I'm not buying it.

This looks extremely suspicious, and I pretty much believe this was set up, from the way I look at it.
  6. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    Please read http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/to-all-those-who-are-eager-to-help-updated.10030/ - "Don't make judgement calls on cases- leave that to the moderators & admins."

Everyone here needs to read http://forums.steamrep.com/pages/faq/

7. {FG} TheMCBros99

Steam:
    @Lmf,
    I knew jackoff lost it all, so when he started to bet high value unusual step, I got suspicious. He told me he had borrowed unusuals from people, I can have 2 people say that jackoff has asked for unusuals from them. With MoJix, Jackoff told me over Skype call that they got into an argument and MoJix said he would report him if he didn't pay him back.
  8. {FG} TheMCBros99

Steam:
    @Lmf,

Regarding searching it, I saw that bea posted on sweepstakes "rip unusual lent" and I was shocked. I didn't think it meant anything until I get an unusual on backpack lotto, and a MoJix alt bet and won. Then I found out it was an alt, clicked the old profile and saw the same name. That's when it all came to make sense
  9. Lieutenant Jackoff

Steam:
    I was completely unaware of bae subota being marked. He was on my friends list before he got marked and i didnt know. Now that i know you can get in trouble for trading with them i have always checked to make sure they arent a scammer. Please dont punish me for this. It wont happen again.
  10. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    Bae subota isn't a marked scammer on SteamRep. He falls under "obvious alt," which is something you could have seen yourself from his low level and game hours.
  11. Lieutenant Jackoff

Steam:
    It was a simple mistake. I didnt pay attention to how many hours he played or how long he has been a user, and i didnt think to check his steam rep to see if he was a scammer or alt of one. It wont happen again.
  12. {FG} TheMCBros99

Steam:
    You are a high value trader, even if you aren't you should know to check.
  13. {FG} TheMCBros99

Steam:
    I did a report on FoG, please archive this one.
  14. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Archived, since the reporter decided to do report on FoG.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.