1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected 76561198045183783 [Luke'sGG] Luke (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by [Luke'sGG] Luke, Aug 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [Luke'sGG] Luke

[Luke'sGG] Luke New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42459027
    steamID32: STEAM_0:1:42459027
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045183783
    customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/44141444
    steamrepURL: http://www.steamrep.com/index.php?id=76561198045183783

I was tagged as a scammer because I did scam. I offered someone real life money over paypal for their unusual, at the time I didn't even have paypal. I'm not going to lie and deny this. However this was in about 6 months ago and I had only just started playing TF2. I didn't understand the importance of not scamming as I was new to steam and TF2. I'm 100% clean now and have been for a while, I even own my own giveaway group with around 3,650 members in it! I guess that's kind of the opposite to scamming :p. Anyway, I do regret my actions and I haven't scammed since that day, I was new and didn't understand all the rules.

Thankyou - Luke
  2. [Luke'sGG] Luke

[Luke'sGG] Luke New User

Steam:
    Sorry for the double post, computer was lagging.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You scammed so that actually makes you 0% clean, not 100%. Based on your comments at the time, you very well knew what you were doing and should have reasonably knew that theft is bad/scamming is wrong. Also the timing of your appeal and your ban on outpost are stunning. And are you going to repay what you took?
  4. [Luke'sGG] Luke

[Luke'sGG] Luke New User

Steam:
    Back then no, I wasn't 100% clean, however I have improved and haven't scammed since. I did know what I was doing yes, however I was quite new to the whole Steam thing, I knew it was bad but I didn't really understand the consequences until now. I committed the scam on outpost, that's why I'm banned from there. Unfortunately being new and not knowing the prices I sold his roughly 2.3-3.3 bud hat for just a single bud, which I later sold on tf2wh. I tried to add him to negotiate however I think he blocked all communication with me. I swear on my life, I haven't scammed since that day and don't intend to!
  5. tjstolk

tjstolk New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42433187
    I have not blocked you.
  6. [Luke'sGG] Luke

[Luke'sGG] Luke New User

Steam:
    I've tried to add you, and did it again, it's still not letting me.

Also could I bump this, an admin hasn't replied for a while.
  7. [Luke'sGG] Luke

[Luke'sGG] Luke New User

Steam:
    I've just tried again and it has worked, please add.
  8. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

There is no reason to bump, you will have to wait your turn, and First in, First out rule is currently been applied, as there is a huge backlog, dont expect that a admin will take your appeal soon.

I've deleted your bump, again and a lock will be applied till a admin will take the appeal.
  9. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You had plenty of time to repay (months and months and months) and have not, and given the fact you did scam and have multiple reports of attempted scamming, you are an ongoing threat. You also are avoiding your tag/ban on TF2OP, SOP and other communities using the alt below so you are not "away" this entire time and simply refuse to repay what you stole. this appeal is denied.
    Monday, January 21, 2013
    2:40 AM - You Are The One: hello kaas
    2:40 AM - Kaas is baas: Hiya
    2:40 AM - You Are The One: I was wondering if you were ever repaid by luke who scammed you
    2:41 AM - Kaas is baas: Nope
    2:41 AM - Kaas is baas: He added me but is never online
    2:41 AM - You Are The One: alrighty, im going to deny his appeal in that case,
    2:41 AM - You Are The One: ty
    2:41 AM - Kaas is baas: Np, Ciao
    your alt is being marked as well.
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072686767
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.