1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197960272730 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [YR] YOLO |R♣H|, Jun 30, 2015.

1. [YR] YOLO |R♣H|

[YR] YOLO |R♣H| New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:75641291
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561197960272730

Victim profile: 76561198111548311

What happened? Description:
    What happened: The server group =PB= bought another server group called WF. I donated 4 keys to become donor in the WF servers. A week later, the WF servers shut down. I no longer have any perks or have helped the group in any way since that group was shut down. The =PB= owner refuses to give the keys back. He told me that the only way to become a donor is to donate to the donation bot, but there was no donation bot so you have to donate to the admins for them to make you donator. He said that he did not receive any keys. I have been told that the admin of WF has given the 4 Mann Co. Supply Crate Keys to the owner =PB Owner= PlayBoy. I have asked several people about this situation and they said that they feel that =PB Owner= PlayBoy is obligated to give the keys back (he refuses though).​

Provide Evidence:
    Proof of -rep: http://imgur.com/XCqorHD

Proof of deleting the -rep to delete evidence: http://imgur.com/AOHYYoo

Proof that he would go back and comment “-rep scammer” on the other person's account for no reason: http://imgur.com/0tErMQP

Proof of me trading the TF2 Keys to a admin on WF named Caboose: http://imgur.com/GdDZXXR

Proof that the keys were given to =PB Owner= PlayBoy: http://imgur.com/KPn7kXG

Note: Xaethys was one of the admins of WF

Proof that he says he didn’t receive the keys: http://imgur.com/6VQRMUi

Attached Files:

2. =PB Owner= Playboy

=PB Owner= Playboy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:3501
    This is by far the dumbest report I've ever seen.

Those kids are trying to blackmail me.
  3. [YR] YOLO |R♣H|

[YR] YOLO |R♣H| New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:75641291
    I am not blackmailing you I am asking for me keys that you have and you simpily won't give them back so I have only one choice but to report you.
  4. Avery

Avery New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34959316
    Mind you that you had V.I.P for months and it got transferd over to another community. When you bought the V.I.P, it clearly states on the forums saying that there were no refunds. I even told you myself that there were no refunds.
  5. ^Σ§Ƈ^ Mofo #Sick

^Σ§Ƈ^ Mofo #Sick New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51078243
    By far, indeed one of the most dumbest reports.

Victim is indeed blackmailing the accused as stated by accused earlier.

Mind you that forums clearlay stated there's no refunds. I
    To start off, it's your fault for not reading the forums and terms.

There's no point explaining future since there is proof that forums stated no refunds. You're already wrong at the start since you failed to comply to the terms & conditions.
  6. ^Σ§Ƈ^ Mofo #Sick

^Σ§Ƈ^ Mofo #Sick New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51078243
    ^Adding on :

What's the point of engaging their services if you can't comply to the terms / rules? You "donated" 4 keys in exchange for donator permissions on WF's server. You failed to read / follow their terms / rules, why would you still report the accused? You're somewhat engaging a service BUT are not complying to their terms & conditions. It's clearly your fault here for failing to follow the terms & falsely accusing the accused for "scamming" you.

Also, adding on to your images :
    What's wrong in PlayBoy deleting the negative reps in his profile? The profile is owned by him and he has FULL rights for ALL activities that goes on there. He can choose to delete any negative remakes or comment on anyone's profile without your permission. Why would you use this as an evidence? It's just bullshit.

Lastly, you had a chat screenshot of you and another admin for WF. They claimed to have traded the keys to playboy. But how is that proof? YOU DO NOT HAVE THE TRADE HISTORY BETWEEN THE WF ADMIN & PLAYBOY. Just because someone said so, you're right to buy over their words? You have trade history of you trading the key to the other admin, not playboy. This report shouldn't have been filed against Playboy since there's no evidence of the keys going into Playboy's hands.

Basically, you're just nothing but a little kid who's too poor to donate keys. You're just donating for the sake of getting their donator rights on their server. You've failed to follow their community terms before donating and you're accusing Playboy of scamming when there's no proof Playboy did.
  7. Belaturo

Belaturo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59321285
    You had your donator powers on WickedFortress until it closed. If you listened prior to the closing, then somewhere within the community, whether if it's an information page or from the admins said no refunds. You had your donator powers for the lifetime of WF. Some communities aren't going to last for years on and on.

Whoever has the keys didn't scam. You had your donator status since around February it looks like. WF was still around until the end of May 2015.

Simply because a server/community shuts down doesn't mean you get your item(s) back you donated, and most definitely, this is not a scam.
  8. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    You should upload the screenshots as attachments, as opposed to Imgur links. From my own experience staff won't review it otherwise.
  9. RockonBen

RockonBen New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:95001318
    This is completely pointless, YOLO. We may work together, but I have to voice my opinion, considering where I work.

Being an owner for a 14,000 member group myself, you need to understand that donating to a group means that you agree that you forfeit virtual items if and when the server shuts down. We get 10-30 keys in donations from people daily on my group. We don't plan to shut down, but we wouldn't issue refunds either if the server abruptly shuts down, like it almost did a little while ago, when we were pressed for cash from our server provider.

Additionally, please know that Steam profile rep has no bearing on anything whatsoever; if you want the rep to actually be looked at, get a page of -rep from an SR partner/friend site (bp.tf is most preferable).

Just know that this report isn't going to be going anywhere.
  10. [SHADoW-93]

[SHADoW-93] Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39114137
    I wonder how many people actually read their terms and conditions.

Think of it this way, lets say you buy a premium subscription for GameStop, and suddenly, GameStop declares bankruptcy and closes down all their locations.

Will they refund your membership? I wouldn't think so neither, as it was active for the lifetime of the membership / company. The minute it's active, it's considered consumed.

I know a few groups may honor (but not required to) an existing subcription from an acquired community.
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
  11. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I don't see enough evidence to continue this report, the items in question went from one person to the next for purposes not clearly identified or shown in anyway to be a solid agreement for anything else including services rendered- This mostly falls in the range of what we do not investigate anyway
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/read-before-posting-steamrep-investigative-policy.230/
    Proprietary maps, scripts, copyright, & other server administration disputes
    As these fall within the realm of server administration and fall entirely outside of Steam trading, SteamRep does not investigate these (regardless of any precedent set in the past).

With that I'm going to archive this report.