1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198035393318 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by PoorAsianBoy, Jul 3, 2015.

1. PoorAsianBoy

PoorAsianBoy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60453222
    Didn't let me post the whole uploads on the report since it bypassed 15 files but here is the rest continuing from my pictures 2 spaces above. The video also shows the whole chat and what happened.

Attached Files:

2. PoorAsianBoy

PoorAsianBoy New User

Steam:
    In the video he clearly privates his backpack for no apparent reason at the time I ask him why he private'd it. I doubt he sold the keys at that moment when I asked him about the retrade and he ignores me.
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    How many keys were traded, and was the knife the same thing agreed upon?
  4. Kaisar

Kaisar New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37563795
    @Lava, the dispute was about a side deal I made him, which was I would sell him any low tier stuff for 65% market value. His disagreement isn't with the trade that was made: 178 keys for the Karambit Tiger Tooth, but is with the fact that my explanation of 65% market price apparently is different to his interpretation of it.

I sold the keys maybe an hour after the trade was complete, he didn't have any issue with it until way later, it's hard to judge times as there are no timestamps, but he didn't ask me for a refund until two hours later when I refused his offer that he made, which was 55-60keys for my Karambit Vanilla. After I refused this offer he insisted I refund him the previous trade we made the 178 keys for the Karambit Tiger Tooth, I refused the refund as it didn't make sense since he agreed on the price before I even stated I'd give him 65% market value of low tier items as well.

After realizing that today I had about 400-500 keys being unlocked anyways I decided to message him and tell him I'd be willing to give him a refund based solely around the fact that he misunderstood me in regards to the 65% market value deal of future purchases. He decided not to give me sufficient time to make good on that, and report me anyways. At that point I said my farewell to him and deleted him.
  5. PoorAsianBoy

PoorAsianBoy New User

Steam:
    178 for the TT Karambit FN along with 65% of market price of all low tiers I choose. He said he was experiencing inventory issues and because he was quite reputable I traded the 1st trade first but he didn't fulfill his other 65% promise and clearly ditches (deletes) me without me even having a chance to ask for a retrade. You can clearly see in the 2nd attachment I sent after you requested that he insisted I bought the Karambit so that I cud get the % off discount he was giving.

What he has just said above me is a complete lie in which I have just proved in both my video and my screenshot below. 1. He agreed to giving me the discount IF I took the tiger tooth which I had to because it was a good deal. 2. In the video he clearly is the one that ignores me when I ask him at the end.

Attached Files:

6. PoorAsianBoy

PoorAsianBoy New User

Steam:
    It wasnt 2 hours. I immediately re-added you for the keys back in which you deleted me once again (proof on the video). I asked you to unprivate your bp. Why didn't you? Instead you ignored me and left.
  7. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    I'm sorry, but we don't enforce prices at SteamRep. If the accused traded the items as agreed, and you confirmed, then it's not a scam. I see an agreement to trade 178 keys for a knife, and I see the knife in question being traded for exactly that. In cases of buyer's remorse like this, it's at the accused's discretion whether they wish to trade back. Because the items were traded as agreed, there is no breach of trade agreement, and therefore no scam occurred. As such, I am archiving this report.

Any vague commitments to special discounts, such as "65% off market value for other items in my backpack" are not a binding trade agreement, since no specific items/prices are named, method of pricing is not specifically laid out, and this would be a separate trade/agreement which never took place. Stating you receive 65% off other items in his backpack doesn't even obligate the accused to make any additional trade, and if he so wished could block you and move on because he felt you were acting like a prick.