1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Pending Report: 76561198168376786 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Demonic_Force, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Demonic_Force

Demonic_Force New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:75954070
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Fake items or item duplication
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198168376786

Victim profile: 76561198112173868

What happened? Description:
    I added him cause I saw him in the channel saying he is trading all the ti5 immortals cause he had them. Well it turns out he did. So I wanted the golden antimage bashers. He said okay and to trade him my PA arcana and onyx lc set. I gave him both and then he took forever to go back to talking about the golden bashers. He just kept making the conversation and trade go on for so long. I tried to ask nicely but yeah he really ticked me off. I got so annoyed cause he kept saying the same thing to delay the golden antimage. He then asked for another pa arcana when our deal was only pa arcana/lc onyx set for golden bashers. I got really fed up when he kept wanting more items such as my scorching pudge hook. I knew if I sent him another pa arcana (having to go another off the steam market) or sending him the scorching pudge hook. He would most likely just take off. So I didn't and then he continued to delay and said after I threatened I will report him. He said he will report me for no reason after I gave him two items. Please make sure this scammer does not trade with anyone again and retrieve my pa arcana back for me please. He also sent me an item I was never interested in and already have the regular antimage bashers. Please take full extent action on this pinoy scammer. Thanks. I have been scammed by 4 of them. And I am getting really sick of it.​

Provide Evidence:
    Pictures read the titles to see what each image was representing​

Attached Files:

2. Demonic_Force

Demonic_Force New User

Steam:
    In my scammer agian picture you can see me leaving him a negative comment. He deleted it and blocked me afterwards. Please take action on the scammer thanks. Don't need them in this community. I will report him to valve as well hopefully they can return me another pa arcana.
  3. Demonic_Force

Demonic_Force New User

Steam:
    He removed my pa gift user name but i have the lc that proves its mine.

Attached Files:

• PA.png
      PA.png
      File size:
      346 KB
      Views:
  4. Demonic_Force

Demonic_Force New User

Steam:

Attached Files:

• lc.png