1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561197974413331 - (Lord Jim / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Lord Jim, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Lord Jim

Lord Jim New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:7073801
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197974413331 (Lord Jim)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I have no Alternate Accounts​

Appeal description:
    About a year ago I was getting reports that my account was being logged on. The Hijacker was logging into my account from Japan. Then I was playing TF2 and all of a sudden I get random weapons and hats. Then I knew something was going on. There is no proof of this. But, I deleted these hats from my TF2 backpack because these were unreal, although I could have payed them back, but the trading system didn't keep records back then so I had no contact of this. Although this person from Japan has terrible grammer. I looked at the evidence of the offences and I was thinking in my head, why the hell am I getting these offences. Right away I created a new password then these offences gone away. I quickly went to a trading website, then it said I was banned the next uplift is in ten years. Anyone can get hijacked and get offenses that you couldn't possibly imagine. I gave no one my steam username or password since it couldn't be written in steam chat.​
  2. Lord Jim

Lord Jim New User

Steam:
    For Appeal Plea. I clicked too fast and forgot to change it to innocent.
  3. Lord Jim

Lord Jim New User

Steam:
    Since there is no proof I guess I should repay the victims that were witnessed by this hijacker. I will repay she/he soon. Damn hijacker. He got me banned from TF2 trade post, bazzartf and others.
  4. FλLSE²

FλLSE² New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42555503
  5. Lord Jim

Lord Jim New User

Steam:
    No. I checked the first one. There was no capitalazation or punctuation that isn't me. I always capitalize and sometimes use punctuation.
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    1. Yes, trade history IS available for the time of the reports. Provide it.
    2. If you were hijacked, you need to provide proof.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    2 week notice to followup
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    Denying for lack of followup. I find the reports against you credible and no reason to untag you.