1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198187772309 - (Arteriam / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Arteriam (Sass Master), Jul 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arteriam (Sass Master)

Arteriam (Sass Master) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:113753290
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198187772309 (Arteriam)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I sold the account that you guys are saying I am linked to about a year ago to my younger brother, who can confirm in any way that you guys need me to, that he bought it from me. I have no affiliations with the account other than him paying me to rank up his Counter Strike account. I am not related to the account in any way anymore, and have not been for quite some time. Please reconsider your ban on my account, as I am not the one that has been scamming.​
  2. ProGamer

ProGamer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:100671441
    Even if you can get your "little brother" to tell the "truth" there is no way SR can distinguish if that is really the case or what happened.What I meant to say was SteamRep can't go to your house and meet your "little brother" IRL.They have no time to chat with you brother on Skype etc.
    making your report invalid or more likely to be rejected B ),Get a camera then record him saying he paid you no guarantee this account will be unbanned it will just add a certain evidence to your report any gamer can type.
  3. Arteriam (Sass Master)

Steam:
    So you recommend I get a camera and record him saying that he bought the account from me? I can list his alternate account too. His alternate account is:
    | steamname: Nepholius
    | steam3ID: [U:1:154544464]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:77272232
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198114810192
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198114810192
  4. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    There are a total of five accounts which are publicly linked to your account. What is the story behind each of them?

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/

Read all of that, but pay special attention to the several sections which detail the definitions and actions required when appealing as an alt.
  5. Arteriam (Sass Master)

Steam:
    I'm honestly not sure about the other ones I did not mention here. Might be other alts of my brother's. I have knowledge of the Arteriam account I sold, his other account, Nepholius, and my current account, from which I am posting this on.(Which is my main.)
  6. Arteriam (Sass Master)

Steam:
    I'd like to get this resolved as soon as possible.
  7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You can only appeal with the originally marked account. Its your account, does not matter one bit if you "sold" it.
    from the SR FAQ:
    Appeal should be invalidated.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.