1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561197982421208 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by btsman2, Jun 4, 2015.

1. btsman2

btsman2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:96556109
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197982421208

Victim profile: 76561198153377947

What happened? Description:
    My self and my friend felix(76561198004605189) run two betting groups. A premium one, and a free one.

For the premium one, the users send us 2 keys a month for entrance to it. The user in question, used my friends same steam name and profile picture to send me a trade offer to try and acquire all of the keys.

He then posted on my profile admitting the offence, pretending it was a joke, and changed his name to hide it.

I have attached all the relevant screenshots that should be needed.

Regards,

Myles​

Provide Evidence:
    All of the relevant screenshots have been uploaded. Including ones of the scam attempt, the persons profile, our betting group, and what he wrote on my own profile.​

Attached Files:

2. spekboy7

spekboy7 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:11077740
    hello im the guy hes talking bout. i am a member of the steam group in question and i wasnt trying to scam, was looking out for the mans interest.........seeing if his staff is capable..............and it checks out so now he knows.......i was clearly not trying to scam even gave him a compliment about his awareness........and should he accepted, i wouldve contacted felix myself to give it back, i am not a scammer just somebody who cares about our steamgroup..............remeber felix got scammed alreadym just wanted to check if his security was on par now......................think bout this.........i am not russian, used main account and not some fake bogus one.............. it all checks out
  3. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    I don't think "I would've given it back if I stole successfully" is the best defense when accused of attempted robbery.
  4. spekboy7

spekboy7 New User

Steam:
    im not saying its the best defense hihi...................but a scammer i am not................i would say i am a concerned citizen trying to keep the guy sharp.............thats all
  5. spekboy7

spekboy7 New User

Steam:
    remember i paid for the group ass well....................so i want to see if the group is sound security wise
  6. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65481715
  7. spekboy7

spekboy7 New User

Steam:
    well lets hope it gets resolved soon....i aint no scammer
  8. btsman2

btsman2 New User

Steam:
    That's called a double negative, you basically just said you were a scammer...
  9. spekboy7

spekboy7 New User

Steam:
    honest question, did you actually think i was trying to scam you btsman............ in your honest opinion?
  10. felixlulz #battletranced

felixlulz #battletranced New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:22169730
    honest question, did you actually believe you will get away unpunished with your s✿✿✿? stupid piece of human scum, that is what you are =)
  11. btsman2

btsman2 New User

Steam:
    I don't know you, felix doesn't know you, why would you try to help someone you don't know..by taking all of his keys?
  12. ZeroGodzKill = SubZero

ZeroGodzKill = SubZero New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:73083243
    Well I don't trust that guy he is scammer tbh as i removed him a friend because i got shocked they gave me a warn on csgo message
  13. spekboy70

spekboy70 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:138985465
    hello can somebody resolve this becuz it is hindering my future trades....... i am a nice guy